BOG PreOrder - 4 reservations

cruisin5

DIS Veteran
I was unable to get a reservation for 4 people but have 4 reservations for 1 person, all within a 15 minute time span.

Could we still pre-order but would there be a potential 15 minute time span for when the food is ready? If so, I think we'd just wait for the others inside the restaurant and order from the kiosks.

How does the ADR check-in work at BOG for my group?

Chances are real good that if you all show up to check in together, and you explain it, you'll all be let in together. Oftentimes, they will tell folks who are "early" to come back no earlier than 5 minutes before their reservation time, but in your case...and especially with them all so close together...it shouldn't be a problem for you all to enter together.

Assuming you'll all be on the same "check", go ahead and pre-order for everyone under ONE of your reservations, pay when you all enter, sit together, and all the food will be delivered at the same time.

All people are let in in the order they arrive at BOG (not ADR time). So if you all arrive together, you can be seated together and served together.

Chances are real good that if you all show up to check in together, and you explain it, you'll all be let in together. Oftentimes, they will tell folks who are "early" to come back no earlier than 5 minutes before their reservation time, but in your case...and especially with them all so close together...it shouldn't be a problem for you all to enter together.

Assuming you'll all be on the same "check", go ahead and pre-order for everyone under ONE of your reservations, pay when you all enter, sit together, and all the food will be delivered at the same time.

Good to know, thank you.

I didn't think I could order four meals on one ADR.

Yes you can still preorder.
You could do 4 preorders or just do 1 preorder including everything you want for all 4 people.
When you arrive tell them you have 4 ADR's all within a 15 minute time frame and they will likely check you all in at the same time.
Let them know you have preordered and you'll walk up the left side of the bridge and confirm you order and pay.

How far in advance do I need to pre-order? Can I do it that morning?

You can preorder starting at 30 days prior to your ADR and up til 5 minutes prior to checking in.
I've never waited that long though. I would probably order at least that morning prior to leaving for the park so you don't feel pressed for time.

You can preorder starting at 30 days prior to your ADR and up til 5 minutes prior to checking in.
I've never waited that long though. I would probably order at least that morning prior to leaving for the park so you don't feel pressed for time.

Agree on not waiting until the last minute. Never know when MDE will go all glitchy and not work, too.

I don't think you can pre-order on the app, either. Have to do it on MDE through a browser.

I am glad you asked this. I got two separate reservations for two. I want to preorder food for all four of us on one reservation, but wasn't sure if I could.

Yes. I have done this at breakfast. Had party of three broken into one ADR for two people and another ADR for one person. The times were about 10 min apart. I split the preorder food amongst the two ADRs. We checked in together, and I was able to pay for the food for both reservations as we entered the building. It’s self-seating so you can sit with whomever you wish. Food came out on different carts but within a minute of each other. The unintentional benefit was two plates of pastries; one for each ADR.
You can pre-order as much food as you want. I was perhaps over cautious by ordering on both ADRs to ensure the party of one was not counted as a “no show”.
Definitely agree with giving a time buffer for IT problems. It took multiple attempts over two or three days to successfully preorder. And you can always adjust your order in person the day of your visit. CMs confirm your order and give you the opportunity to make changes after checking in and prior to paying.

How far in advance do I need to pre-order? Can I do it that morning?
I snagged a very last minute reservation and preordered while in line at the outside check-in kiosk. Clicked the last button to confirm my order and I was next in line, taped my MB and they looked at their screen and put me in the preorder line. So last minute is fine as long as the tech is working and not glitching. You can make last minute additions or subtractions on your food order right before you pay, so no worries even if you order way ahead and change your mind when you get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!