BOG pre-order?'s

Sazzo'sMommy

DIS Veteran
Okay, so we are on DxDP, and I just placed our BOG pre-order for a pre-park opening breakfast. When I chose an entree it included a beverage, but I couldn't choose a Mimosa or Bellini? Can I not get those with my meal at breakfast if I'm on the DxDP?

Okay, so we are on DxDP, and I just placed our BOG pre-order for a pre-park opening breakfast. When I chose an entree it included a beverage, but I couldn't choose a Mimosa or Bellini? Can I not get those with my meal at breakfast if I'm on the DxDP?
I noticed that too... it doesn't make sense as you should able to. I'd just place your order and than change your drink once you get there.

Chose a regular beverage. When you arrive, you will change it to whatever you like. To have an adult beverage, you must show ID. Disney just makes sure people ordering are of legal drinking age.

I was able to order two beers with our lunch. We are a party of four. Three of us are of legal drinking age. I don't know how they would know though.

They do show up on the pre-order lunch menu. I guess as PP mentioned- you’ll have to ask to switch- which kind of defeats the purpose of pre-ordering though.

BOG preorder is weird because you don’t pay until you check in and confirm your order. Just order the drink (mimosa, etc) and they’ll make it all work before you pay by DP or oop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter