BOG PPO Reservation Time Help

littlebittyhouse

Mouseketeer
Hello - We have a party of 6 and I ended up being able to book (3) ADRs for our party party:

8:00 for 2
8:05 for 2
8:45 for 2

I am going to keep trying to modify our 8:45 ADR but what are the chances that they will let us all dine at the same time, 4 adults and 2 children

Hello - We have a party of 6 and I ended up being able to book (3) ADRs for our party party:

8:00 for 2
8:05 for 2
8:45 for 2

I am going to keep trying to modify our 8:45 ADR but what are the chances that they will let us all dine at the same time, 4 adults and 2 children
I don't know when you are going, but if they have EMM on your days then the PPO BOG breakfast is not as great as a day without EMM.

Shouldn't be a problem. I've had separate reservations and was able to dine together. Have fun!

Will not be a problem. We have had to do this every time we have gone. We are a party of 8 and usually end up with 8 separate reservations in a 30 minute span. They have always let us enter together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!