BOG Lunch FYI

BMAEC

Mouseketeer
Not sure how much this has been discussed here but wanted to share our experience. I had read the soups at BOG were snack credit eligible but then read they had been changed to NOT snack credit eligible but it seemed like if you did preorder and paid with DDP it would still qualify as a snack. Unfortunately this was not the case for us. The CM told us we either had to pay OOP for the soups or use them as QS credits. I cringed because using a QS credit for a $6/7 soup?! But we had soooo many credits and only 1 day left so we did it. Ended up getting extra drinks since the QS comes with a drink. To clarify, we did preorder our lunch. The CM was super nice and I was surprised she offered to let us do two forms of payment because I had read you can only do 1 form of payment with preorder. At least the soups were really good!

Not sure how much this has been discussed here but wanted to share our experience. I had read the soups at BOG were snack credit eligible but then read they had been changed to NOT snack credit eligible but it seemed like if you did preorder and paid with DDP it would still qualify as a snack. Unfortunately this was not the case for us. The CM told us we either had to pay OOP for the soups or use them as QS credits. I cringed because using a QS credit for a $6/7 soup?! But we had soooo many credits and only 1 day left so we did it. Ended up getting extra drinks since the QS comes with a drink. To clarify, we did preorder our lunch. The CM was super nice and I was surprised she offered to let us do two forms of payment because I had read you can only do 1 form of payment with preorder. At least the soups were really good!

Thanks for the report!

I haven't heard of any people being allowed to get the soup as a snack credit with the pre-order since the soup became ineligible as a snack credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter