BOG for Breakfast, Lunch or both?

Kbosch

Mouseketeer
Is BOG better for breakfast or lunch? I have an 8:25am ADR on a day historically there's EMM (but none have been announced for our date yet) and the next day got one at 11:30. I haven't been to DW since BOG opened so def want to see it but have read reviews the food isn't the greatest - so is it enough to just go once? Would you pick breakfast, lunch, or do both days? We have the DDP so the cost isn't an issue. Thanks!

So, generally I think people say lunch is the better of the two. We are doing breakfast bc we are on the dining plan so it's a better use of the credit, and the lunch menu doesn't have anything my kids would eat... so we are doing breakfast. It was supposed to be a PPO but then they released EMH so IDK how that works now bc it's not before it opens.

I think lunch is the better meal, but breakfast is fine. We have both on our upcoming trip; a ppo breakfast and lunch on our final day is a tradition.

I’m not sure how the emm affects bog other than you won’t get a jump on 7dmt, but you’d still be in the back of the park for rope drop. I wouldn’t bother with breakfast here unless it’s ppo or you really want to grab a late qs breakfast in MK. It is a good use of a breakfast qs credit.

We like lunch but we are doing a PPO breakfast next month, even though it's horrendously overpriced compared to lunch. I originally had a lunch BOG ADR but we had to move our trip ahead one week and a breakfast was all I could get. I managed to adjust the time after checking the site a lot and got PPO for 8:15.

Food wise, lunch is way better. Breakfast is overpriced and not that good. If you can get a PPO breakfast, then the value of being in line for SDMT or PPF might be worth it.

We prefer lunch but we enjoyed breakfast too. Only in the DP though. Breakfast is way too expensive oop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter