BOG during MVMCP or 1900 PF HEA before?

fiversmama

Earning My Ears
I'm looking for a memorable dinner experience- character or not- on our MVMCP night. I was able to get an ADR for BOG, but it's right in the middle of the party at 8:20. I'm on the fence about spending costly party time on a TS meal, and we have been to BOG before. (I also have an ADR for BOG QSR later in our trip.)

How does 1900 Park Fare HEA dinner stack up as a dining experience? I've read reviews on both sides. My kids would prob enjoy the character interaction, and we def want to visit GF to see the decorations. And I could get in there at 4:10- during our planned break time before the party.

Would love any and all thoughts about 1900PF HEA or my dinner strategy on party night.

Thanks so much!

My own rule is to never spend valuable (and expensive) party time inside a restaurant spending even more money.

We love 1900 Park Fare. I would do that unless you stumble across an earlier BOG time. Keep watching as people firm up plans, you could find another time.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!