BOG Breakfast

DrunkJam

DIS Veteran
I have heard a load of bad things about this. BUT. I have never been there and would like to see it.
I am thinking to add it as my last morning breakfast.
I won't be able to preorder though (I don't want to link a credit card to my magic band / MDE)
I am already not expecting the food to be all that, but, my question is, how chaotic will it be? Will the wait be enormous? If you get in line and are in line but don't order til after your ADR time, is that OK? Is it worth the visit if I have never seen inside the castle before?

Oops meant to post this on the main restaurant board! Can it be moved?

I have heard a load of bad things about this. BUT. I have never been there and would like to see it.
I won't be able to preorder though (I don't want to link a credit card to my magic band / MDE)
I am already not expecting the food to be all that, but, my question is, how chaotic will it be? Will the wait be enormous? If you get in line and are in line but don't order til after your ADR time, is that OK? Is it worth the visit if I have never seen inside the castle before?

Try to get the earliest ADR possible for a bit less crowded mayhem. Many complain of cold food here, so I get around that by ordering a kids cold cereal breakfast, because I can’t stand cold eggs.
No worries about the timing of your order once you’re in the door. Enjoy the atmosphere!

Try to get the earliest ADR possible for a bit less crowded mayhem. Many complain of cold food here, so I get around that by ordering a kids cold cereal breakfast, because I can’t stand cold eggs.
No worries about the timing of your order once you’re in the door. Enjoy the atmosphere!
Thanks for the tips! I dislike cold eggs too, so that's good to be aware of.

My opinion is that if you like Beauty and the Beast it is worth the visit to see inside. The Ballroom is beautiful and the West Wing is cool. It is an expensive breakfast paying out of pocket but only a quick service credit if you’re using a dining plan.

We didn’t preorder and it was no problem, a bit of a queue but nothing to worry about. And i wouldn’t worry about being in line and your ADR time passing before you order, it will be ok.

My opinion is that if you like Beauty and the Beast it is worth the visit to see inside. The Ballroom is beautiful and the West Wing is cool. It is an expensive breakfast paying out of pocket but only a quick service credit if you’re using a dining plan.

We didn’t preorder and it was no problem, a bit of a queue but nothing to worry about. And i wouldn’t worry about being in line and your ADR time passing before you order, it will be ok.
Thank you! I have the DDP, so, I figured it would be a good proper breakfast for my last day. Good to hear that it'll be OK without preordering. Thanks for your help.

We went on our last trip just to grab a quick breakfast/snack for the family. I personally would never do it if I couldn't pre-order. The day I went we walked right in but the line to order was almost to the check in desk. No thank you.

However, if you go in, I didn't find it super chaotic. I mean yes you have to seat yourself, but it was smooth for us. And the woman who brought our items was so amazing!

We went on our last trip just to grab a quick breakfast/snack for the family. I personally would never do it if I couldn't pre-order. The day I went we walked right in but the line to order was almost to the check in desk. No thank you.

However, if you go in, I didn't find it super chaotic. I mean yes you have to seat yourself, but it was smooth for us. And the woman who brought our items was so amazing!
Thanks for this. I am a bit concerned about the no preorder thing, but, I really don't want to link a card to my MDE (currently, I do one off payments, for things like magic band upgrade etc, what I don't want is to link a card to my band / account for the hold etc) I guess I would rather wait the extra than have to deal with this. (especially sine, being international, the holds, and so on will take longer, and be more complicated)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!