Bog breakfast qs

LaDonna

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to clarify because this whole time I’ve been thinking that breakfast at Bog was a regular credit but then I noticed when looking at Disney World website it’s got a check mark back qs for breakfast ........ we only have the quick service plan so I’m sitting here debating if I want to spend the money on it, was I debating for nothing ? didn’t see anything offered but the $28 meal so I just assumed it was a regular credit

I just wanted to clarify because this whole time I’ve been thinking that breakfast at Bog was a regular credit but then I noticed when looking at Disney World website it’s got a check mark back qs for breakfast ........ we only have the quick service plan so I’m sitting here debating if I want to spend the money on it, was I debating for nothing ? didn’t see anything offered but the $28 meal so I just assumed it was a regular credit

Yep BOG Breakfast and Lunch have always been a QS credit. Excellent use of a QS credit IMO. Bonus if you score a PPO breakfast.

Wow I’m just so surprised that I can get a $28 meal for one quick service credit! And mimosa! Since plan now offers alcoholic beverage! Six months out and I have to contain this excitement for a little while longer...... it’s just been too long since we’ve gotten to visit

BOG breakfast and lunch are QS meals.
Breakfast and lunch require 1 QS credit.
Dinner is 2 TS credits.
You can pay OOP if you'd rather not use a QS credit on breakfast.
Personally I would eat breakfast there. What you get is not worth it.
I enjoy lunch there.

If on the QSDP, it's a fantastic use of a credit. The food is ok (the Croque Madame is pretty good) but it's all about the experience of eating in the Beast's castle. I wouldn't book several reservations there, however, because after you've done it once or twice, the coolness factor lessens and it just becomes a souped up chaotic cafeteria.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!