BOG 9:30pm and HEA at 9pm?

tiana1995

Earning My Ears
Hey guys!! I was able to get a 9:25pm reservation for April 30th and Happily Ever After is at 9pm that day. Would I have enough time to get from HEA to the BOG reservation. Im worried about it being super crowded after the fireworks and trying to move though the crowd seems like it would be complicated I havnt been to disney in like 15 years so i dont know if im over thinking this or if its not possible.
Also if i showed up at like 9:30 or 9:35 they would still take us right?

Hey guys!! I was able to get a 9:25pm reservation for April 30th and Happily Ever After is at 9pm that day. Would I have enough time to get from HEA to the BOG reservation. Im worried about it being super crowded after the fireworks and trying to move though the crowd seems like it would be complicated I havnt been to disney in like 15 years so i dont know if im over thinking this or if its not possible.
Also if i showed up at like 9:30 or 9:35 they would still take us right?

We did this and it was doable. We watched the fireworks from the side closest to Tomorrow Land. Immediately when the show ended we walked straight through Tomorrow Land, up around the Little Mermaid ride (avoiding the crowd in the hub) and checked in for our reservation right at 9:25! Worked like a charm!

We did this and it was doable. We watched the fireworks from the side closest to Tomorrow Land. Immediately when the show ended we walked straight through Tomorrow Land, up around the Little Mermaid ride (avoiding the crowd in the hub) and checked in for our reservation right at 9:25! Worked like a charm!

Awesome !! Thats great to hear!!

I think if you planned to watch in a spot like PP suggested, you should be fine! Also, you have a bit of a grace period with reservations. So if you end up in a traffic jam and show up 10 minutes late, you shouldn’t have a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!