BoatWrights Dining Hall

dizneykid

<font color=FF00CC>The Tag Fairy offers you pixie
Anyone been to BoatWrights Dining Hall lately. We are staying at POR in May and were thinking about trying it. Any reviews?

Breakfast is great at Boatwrights, so we always try to zip over no matter where we're staying. Dinner is just average. There tends to be a wait during dinner time because this restraurant services both POR & FQ. You can call and make a PS from your room.

Hi,

Another vote for boatwrights breakfast here!!! Very good!!!!!

Allison an associate

Agree--breakfast is top notch. As for dinner--perfectly fine if you are staying at PO, but not really worth any special trip otherwise.

I would like to try this place also. My sister always stays at POR and loves the boat ride to Downtown Disney, so I thought a nice meal here followed by the boat ride would make a nice non-park evening.

We always make the special trip over to Boatwrights. I love the Eggs Benedict for breakfast. A great way to start a day.

Their dinners are pretty good, too. Not so arty. Good food. Nice staff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter