Boatwrights and then on to Yehaa Bob

wcw57

DIS Veteran
How much time would you allow at Boatwrights for dinner if you wanted to arrive at River Roost about 20-30 mins before Bob's early show?

It LOOKS like the two locations are thisclose, but I've never been there so I'm just guessing.

Many thanks

The two locations are in the next room from each other. So it just depends how much time you'd like to spend having dinner.

Having never eaten there....and seeing it is "casual"...

I was kinda hoping for an idea as to how the pace is for dining. I've eaten at 2 hour restaurants and 45 minute restaurants. I know to tell the waitstaff of our plans, but just looking for rough ideas here..........

About an hour. Great prime rib! Let your server know you’re going to see Bob and they might let you take your dessert over there

Plan an hour. Plan 30 minutes before Bob or you may not get a decent seat for the early show.

Our meals at Boatwright's have been about 45 minutes to an hour after being seated. Just a FYI we did appetizers, entrees but skipped dessert. However we stayed so I could finish my 2nd glass of wine so dessert would not have added much time. And yes the 2 locations are that close .

Slightly OT, but has anyone had regular beignets (not booze-filled ones or Mickey shaped ones)at either baotwrights or river roost? Tia

I’m planning on Boatwrights at 8:45 and Ye Haa Bob at 10:30. Are his showtimes pretty consistent? I’m looking to do this on 2/3.

I'm going out on a limb, here and say, after having watched his schedule for a long while, that the times are consistent.....this is based on no actual experience.

Leave lot's of time for Boatwrights. With some excellent appetizers and desserts you need to experience everything. :)

I’m planning on Boatwrights at 8:45 and Ye Haa Bob at 10:30. Are his showtimes pretty consistent? I’m looking to do this on 2/3.

Yes, his times have been consistent, and he always starts on time. But, he does take time off. I have actually rearranged a vacation before to ensure we'd get to see him (DD15 just loves him!) I'd check his website a few weeks before that date, just so you're not disappointed if he's not there - yehaabob.com.

If you're going to the 830 show, you need to get there pretty early. Our last couple of trips, we've headed over well before 8pm and there was nowhere to sit. You can stand and watch, and we've done that, but it's better in a seat. It's even better if you get there super early and he comes and talks to you before the show. I don't know how he does it, but he'll go around and ask everyone's names and incorporate them into the show. Just amazing! And his show is so much fun! We've never made it to the 1030 show, so I don't know how early you'd need to get there for that one.

Thanks for the timing tips ---about both the appetizers/desserts and the crowds at the show

I strongly suggest the 8:30 show if possible. Tends to have more energy and be more fun. The second show fees like the second part of the same show with the time between more like an intermission. The times I’ve been, 1/2 the crowd left between shows and those that arrived for the later show were fewer and less engaged.
Each night is different, but that’s been my experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter