• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boats to/from CR & MK?

I'm guessing CR means the Contemporary? I don't do well with the abbreviations. If so, no, the resort to resort boats haven't run since the RONA. The boat to and from the Magic Kingdom is still running.

Ha! I just came here to ask the same about FW to CR.

If we take the boat to the MK dock, how far is the walk to CR in distance, not minutes? I've looked on Google Earth and it appears to be a bit of a walk! We're thinking of making an ADR for SH71 and don't want to drive.

It looks like taking the monorail would be a bit of a faff and take longer than walking.

Last edited:

Ha! I just came here to ask the same about FW to CR.

If we take the boat to the MK dock, how far is the walk to CR in distance, not minutes? I've looked on Google Earth and it appears to be a bit of a walk! We're thinking of making an ADR for SH71 and don't want to drive.

It looks like taking the monorail would be a bit of a faff and take longer than walking.

I made that walk from the MK boat dock to the CR headed for SH71 during our trip last November. It's a half mile to get to the Contemp sliding doors that put you in the lobby. Once you cross World Drive at the traffic light, there are some trees along the sidewalk that provide shade.

It's not a bad walk at all.

Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter