Boathouse Restaurant Birthday Celebration Best Table Request?

jerseygal

DIS Veteran
Celebrating my birthday:cake: at The Boathouse. Excited for our dinner ADR, have read good reviews.
Read something that you can request outdoor dining by the docks in a boat type table?
Thanks for any suggestions!:goodvibes

The boat table I recall had a very large banquette and sat about 8 people. It was located in an indoor dining room. There are couches that sit 2 outdoors although they may be able to add a few chairs so more can sit there and of course there are regular tables on the outdoor deck as well. Should there be a boat table on the deck I've never noticed it.
There are no "bad" seats at Boathouse that I saw so enjoy your birthday wherever you are:).

Last edited:
The boat table I recall had a very large banquette and sat about 8 people. It was located in an indoor dining room. There are couches that sit 2 outdoors although they may be able to add a few chairs so more can sit there and of course there are regular tables on the outdoor deck as well. Should there be a boat table on the deck I've never noticed it.
There are no "bad" seats at Boathouse that I saw so enjoy your birthday wherever you are:).
Thank you!:bday:Called the Boathouse about the table inside, have one boat table, was told that your tab must be $250 or more, requested a window view instead, I’m happy, celebrating a birthday in DISNEY is something awesome!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter