Boardwalk Villas problems

jamzots said:
HI!!!! Just got off the phone with members services and they are refunding my points that I used!!!! YEAH!!!! :cool1: Another Disney trip definately in the planning for me!!! Apparently what happened is this.... I was wait listed at the Beach Club Villas, and was supposed to be there, but nobody ever contacted me to let me know this!!! The Boardwalk manager didn't even let me know!!! If he had I would have definately spent the week there!!!! So much communication confusion!! But I am psyched that I got my points back and I can plan something really nice now!!! Thanks guys!!! :banana: :teeth:

This may be something you already know, but when you were put on the waitlist, you may have asked to be automatically switched over if BCV became available. If so, they wouldn't have called to ask your permission. However, they still should have sent you a new confirmation when the waitlist came through, but maybe they neglected to do so...just a thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter