Boardwalk Villa Studio balconies

pixieprincess925

I can't get to Disney soon enough!
Heading down to BWV villas next week (first stay at our new home resort - :cheer2: )

Our family really loves to use the balconies at the resorts, so I'm really worried about getting one that has enough room for us to hang out. Are there studios at BWV with tiny balconies? Are there usually 2 chairs out on the balconies? Is there a studio I should avoid or request?

Thanks in advance!

There are 2 chairs on the balconies and a small table. I find the BWV balconies to be pretty small, can't really fit more than 2 people on them. Not sure if there are any larger ones...maybe some of the boardwalk view ones, but those are likely the ones that have solid walls so you can't see anything while sitting down.

Hi, pixieprincess925.

As a owner at BWV, I usually stay in a Deluxe Studio – Standard View that has the two chairs and one small table on the balcony.

I googled some photos for you.

Maybe someone will come by and show some of their recent photos.

full

boardwalk-villa-studio-1639.jpg

Heading down to BWV villas next week (first stay at our new home resort - :cheer2: )

Our family really loves to use the balconies at the resorts, so I'm really worried about getting one that has enough room for us to hang out. Are there studios at BWV with tiny balconies? Are there usually 2 chairs out on the balconies? Is there a studio I should avoid or request?

Thanks in advance!

We’ve stayed at BWV multiple times. We have only had the small balcony with 2 chairs and a table. We did have the solid wall balcony in a boardwalk view 1 bedroom.

Are you asking about dormer balconies like at the top floor of the Grand Floridian and Wilderness Lodge?
I was not thinking dormers - I don't think BWV has those - right? I was more worried about those getting a Juliet balcony (like the ones over at Beach Club) that is effectively useless...

I googled some photos for you.
Thanks for the photos - I didn't think to try google!

We just booked a garden/pool view for May. Is the pool view terribly noisy?

I was not thinking dormers - I don't think BWV has those - right? I was more worried about those getting a Juliet balcony (like the ones over at Beach Club) that is effectively useless...
I'm not 100% certain on BWV but my understanding was that there was 1 studio at all the DVC resorts that didn't have a proper balcony and that was over at BRV.

Thanks for the photos - I didn't think to try google!
The only exterior Juliette balcony at BWV that I can think of would be off of the HA GV master bedroom, overlooking the Village Green. It has no chairs or table. But there is also a regular-size balcony off of the master which faces the boardwal. And every other room of that villa also has a regular balcony facing the boardwalk.

We just booked a garden/pool view for May. Is the pool view terribly noisy?

Depends on when and how tolerant of noise you are. Most of Boardwalk has a lot of ambient noise, some people say they never hear it with the doors shut, others think its noisy. The pool mid day over the theme pool can be noisy, but that is also when a lot of people are in the park. Ask for overlooking the community hall, that pool tends to be a little quieter.

Depends on when and how tolerant of noise you are. Most of Boardwalk has a lot of ambient noise, some people say they never hear it with the doors shut, others think its noisy. The pool mid day over the theme pool can be noisy, but that is also when a lot of people are in the park. Ask for overlooking the community hall, that pool tends to be a little quieter.

Thanks for the information. We've stayed at BWV a few times, but always in the standard view rooms. Guess you walk a mile, but they are quieter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!