• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk @ night ???

loonertic

Mouseketeer
Have any of you who have spent nights partying it up :cool1: on the boardwalk..... I know the Atlantic Dance and Jellyrolls are the real "places to be", but is the brewery conducive to sitting down and having a few drinks before going over to the other two? Does it have a big bar? Just want to plan a couple nights (one @ PI and one @ the Boardwalk) - and I wanted to give some time to the brewery if it was worthwhile, meaning can you go in and hang out at the bar, or is it more of a resturant??? Any input is welcome.

but have gone to ESPN to eat and have a few at the bar before going to Jellyrolls!!!! :drinking1

I haven't heard too many positive reviews of the brewery, though. :confused3

Following my post I read a few reviews and your right, not too many positive reviews. Thanks for the ESPN reply. I will be looking to make it a nice night out so I probably will hit it up! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter