Boardwalk Luna pool bar

marivigi

Getting a Pluto fix!
IS there anywhere I can check the menu for the pool bar and its operating hours?

On arrival day we are considering spending the evening at the pool, so won't make an ADR for dinner. Wondering if the pool bar is a good choice for burgers/hotdigs and the like.

Otherwise, what would be your suggestion?

Even if you don't like the Luna Bar menu, you can hit the Boardwalk really quick and get pizza at the Pizza Window (if on DDP - a full pie is 2 QS credits), the To Go Cart or a sandwich at the Boardwalk Bakery. All their menus are online.

Even if you don't like the Luna Bar menu, you can hit the Boardwalk really quick and get pizza at the Pizza Window (if on DDP - a full pie is 2 QS credits), the To Go Cart or a sandwich at the Boardwalk Bakery. All their menus are online.

do you know if I can bring that food into the pool area?

Thanks!

do you know if I can bring that food into the pool area?

Thanks!

100% can. We brought in a pizza, big bags of snacks from our room, juice boxes for kids, ice cream from Ample Hills (highly recommend)....all sorts of stuff. Hope that makes it easier for you!

100% can. We brought in a pizza, big bags of snacks from our room, juice boxes for kids, ice cream from Ample Hills (highly recommend)....all sorts of stuff. Hope that makes it easier for you!

Thanks!

it does!

Problem solved then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter