Boardwalk Inn Garden Suites

Hopefully

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone, Has anyone ever stayed in the "Rose Garden Suites" at the Boardwalk Inn? Are they worth the extra cost? How convenient are they to the walkways to Epcot and MGM? The Bus Stops? The Concierge Lounge? To those who may have stayed here, would you go back or choose another location instead and why? Are they ever discounted for example with codes? Any and all thoughts appreciated. Thanks in advance.

How convenient are they to the walkways to Epcot and MGM?

Somewhat. You would have to go back into the main building and then back out to get there. Still, it's really not more than a minute of extra walking over a room inside the Inn.

The Bus Stops?

Same as above.

The Concierge Lounge?

IMHO not at all. You'll have to go inside, down the hall, up the elevator, down the hall, through the doors, down the hall and your there.

Are they ever discounted for example with codes?

Rarely if ever.

THey also are not "private" in having two completely sperate rooms. The bedroom is just a loft area, so if you have kids and are trying for privacy for mom and dad, this isn't going to work for you.

Anne

Although I have not stayed in these suites I have seen the inside of them and while they are very lovely I personally would not spend they extra money on them. I have stayed at the Board walk Inn several times, it is my very favorite resort!!, and really love the decor of even a standard room. I also like staying in a room on a higher floor for the view from a balcony. Now those little gardens are just beautiful but would rather be off the ground. One visit was concierge at the Inn and the lounge is very nice with a great view of Illuminations. I personally would rather stay in a 1 bedroom on the villa side for the cost of a garden suite and I think that would actually be less money. And you get a jacuzzi and lots of living space. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. And these are only my opinions...

We stayed there last year for Labor Day weekend. Got a fantastic AP rate! The suite was wonderful, jacuzzi was huge as was the bed. We had one of the few suites with a balcony which I liked better than the patio.

I would stay there again but I'm trying to stay at most of the resorts before repeating a stay :D

The concierge lounge was a walk but no big deal. The best part of the vacation at the Boardwalk was I got engaged while there :teeth:

Congratulations on your engagement D&R love Disney! No wonder you had such a wonderful time! Thanks to all for the replies. I appreciate all of your input! I think we are going to try to book a Villa at the Beach Club Villas! We are trying to plan for a trip during the Epcot Food and Wine Festival and the walkway to Epcot is So-o-o- close to the BCV's. Again thanks for your help!

Hi! We stayed in a Garden Suite last December and loved it. No, the concierge lounge was not all that easy to get to, but it wasn't a big deal to us. There is actually a set of stairs that you can take up to the 4th floor from the garden suite area. We couldn't really do that because we had a stroller:rolleyes:

Even though the suite is technically 2 seperate rooms, we were able to put ds to bed and still watch tv or shower upstairs.

BTW, we paid less than $300/night for the suite. We felt like it was well worth it! (We had a LOT of rain on that trip!):cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter