Boardwalk Balcony

Cleveland Hercules

Earning My Ears
We stayed in a one bedroom standard view in Feb and it had a balcony off the living room, but not one of the bedroom

We are in a one bedroom right now and it has a balcony off both. We currently have a pool view.

Do all standard views and upgraded views fit this set up? Were we just unlucky with an odd room in Feb? Are we just lucky with our current room?

Thank you

I've stayed in a one bed standard view & had a balcony off both, if you get a corner room the balcony goes all the way around.

Just depends on room location. We've had two small balconies - one off of each room. One long balcony with doors off of both rooms. And one tiny balcony that was just off the bedroom - hated that one because we really do use the balconies.

Boardwalk has a wide variety of balcony configurations in order to fit the look of the facade. For example, last Dec. I had a 2 bedroom (4015/17) with a sealed!! door in the living room and the only access to the tiny balcony was in the bedroom.

In the past I've had the room directly below that one (3015/17) and it has an enormous balcony the length of the unit.

These are boardwalk view rooms over Big River Grille.

We stayed in a one bedroom standard view in Feb and it had a balcony off the living room, but not one of the bedroom

We are in a one bedroom right now and it has a balcony off both. We currently have a pool view.

Do all standard views and upgraded views fit this set up? Were we just unlucky with an odd room in Feb? Are we just lucky with our current room?

Thank you

It varies and not just at BWV. You can find that at BRV and BCV too.

Interesting. We have a 15 month old who sleeps in the pack and play so it doesn't make a big difference now, but when our family expands and he needs the pull out couch we were hoping to have a bedroom balcony. Sounds like it is the luck of the draw. Thank you for the responses.

Boardwalk has a wide variety of balcony configurations in order to fit the look of the facade. For example, last Dec. I had a 2 bedroom (4015/17) with a sealed!! door in the living room and the only access to the tiny balcony was in the bedroom.

In the past I've had the room directly below that one (3015/17) and it has an enormous balcony the length of the unit.

These are boardwalk view rooms over Big River Grille.

I had that 1 bedroom once. Also had a 1 bedroom 5051 that only had a small living room balcony, windows in the bedroom.

I have had 5051 a few times. The first time I had booked boardwalk view and was extremely annoyed since it's a village green room in my opinion.

This past July I got it again, but I had booked standard view! So I liked it much better :D.

Very interesting!! Does anyone have a chart on what room numbers have which kind of balconies? Would be good information if its out there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!