• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk Area to Wilderness Lodge late night?

DaveH

DIS Veteran
We are doing DISCon this year and on Dec 4 & 5 we plan on being at the Boardwalk area until after midnight or later for meets. I am wondering will there be busses back to VW or do we have to go to DTD then to WL?

You would have to take a bus to DTD and then the bus to the WL, there are no buses that leave from the boardwalk to other resorts. You could take a taxi, that would save time but it might be expensive.

My husband and I were at the BW for a night out at the ESPN club on Oct. 20th. We were staying at the Poly. To get there, we took the monorail to the MK then a bus to the BW. But to get back, we just didn't feel like the hassel. So we walked to the BWI and got a cab. From BWI to Poly was 9.50 plus tip. It was worth it to us.

Take a cab! Trust me, it will be worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter