Board being weird

skellinton

DIS Veteran
On any of the forums the first page just shows the yellow topics. So on sone pages it has 10 or 12, but this one just has a few. When I click on next to see more topics ot takes me to threads that haven’t been posted on since March. I can’t see any recent threads that aren’t pinned. Is anyone else having this issue? Happens on my Android and my iPad,

On any of the forums the first page just shows the yellow topics. So on sone pages it has 10 or 12, but this one just has a few. When I click on next to see more topics ot takes me to threads that haven’t been posted on since March. I can’t see any recent threads that aren’t pinned. Is anyone else having this issue? Happens on my Android and my iPad,
I am having the same issue. I am using a desktop computer
Normally I would have an active list of thread that have had current responses but this is what I see.
Nothing since yesterday....
1683515791488.png

Glad it isn’t just me! The only reason I could find this thread is via the email that I had a response. Just started for me tonight, super strange.

I keep having an issue with the top ad overlapping the first couple of posts, too.

The DCL board is broken, too, but the TDR one is OK.

I bet it's ads breaking the site again. That happens way too often around here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter