• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bluezoo PS timing?

shelly3girls

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how far in advance you can make a ps for the Bluezoo? I called the number on their website and the woman who answered the phone said she had no idea but she imagined it was probably 60 days. The website allows you to request ps and it gives up to 2005 as an option for the date?

I called also and they seemed a little unorganized. She told me they only took reservations 3 months out. If you go to info@bluezoo.com and email them the date and time you want, they respond very quickly. I asked for a dinner reservation in March, and they gave me exactly what I wanted.

Good Luck!!

kctinkerbell

The Bluezoo can be booked via WDW Dining and can be done 90 days out. If they are taking them on their website to, they are very brave. :teeth:

Thanks for the response. The website has you fill out a form then you receive a response in 72 hours whether or not your reservation can be confirmed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter