Bluegreen Fountains, will I like it?

I’ve stayed at all 3 of those resorts. In my opinion, Bluegreen does not compare to Wyndham Bonnet Creek or Vistana. We rented a 2 bedroom at bluegreen for 7 nights in 2017 and the room itself was quite nice - clean, spacious and modern. The feature pool was very nice - no lazy river, but they did have a pool slide. The grounds were ok, but not nearly as nice as Wyndham or Vistana. My biggest issue with the resort was that I didn’t feel safe in the evening. On our arrival night, my daughter and I wanted to run down to the pool for a quick dip but there seemed to be lots of people just “hanging around” in the parking lot on the pathways... I’m assuming that these were other guests, but I had never experienced this at any other resorts. In the morning there seemed to be lots of empty beer cases and pizza boxes pilled outside the doors of rooms. We got a very good deal on our room so overall I think it was ok. I would stay at Wyndham Bonnet Creek or Vistana again in a second, I would only stay Bluegreen if the price was too good to resist.

I’ve never stayed at the others, but we love The Fountains. Have stayed 3 times. Never had any of the problems as the previous poster. Never felt unsafe either.
There isn’t a lazy river, but the pool is huge and my girls love the water slide.
Our rooms have always been nice and clean. And HUGE!

One of my stays at Vistana was a little uncomfortable due to a “creeper” always outside or sitting in his truck. Made me very nervous. Vistana is more like a big apt complex whereas WBC has towers with internal hallways. I prefer the latter.

We stayed at The Fountains a few years ago. Room was nice. Dining was lacking. Grounds were nothing special. There was nothing wrong per se, but there are far nicer places to stay for the same money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter