Blue Tree Resort - laundry?

CarolynFH

DIS Veteran
DH and I just booked a spur of the moment trip for early December, staying at the Blue Tree Resort (not the Westgate part) through a timeshare deal. We read some reviews on the Timeshare Users Group site that said the villas had washers and dryers, but Blue Tree's website says laundry facilities are onsite as opposed to in the units.

Can anyone clarify for me, please? We like to have laundry in the unit so that we can pack half as many clothes and also go home with mostly clean clothes in our suitcases, but it's no problem to bring clothes for a week if we need to, we just need to know how much to pack.

TIA! :thanks:

DH and I just booked a spur of the moment trip for early December, staying at the Blue Tree Resort (not the Westgate part) through a timeshare deal. We read some reviews on the Timeshare Users Group site that said the villas had washers and dryers, but Blue Tree's website says laundry facilities are onsite as opposed to in the units.

Can anyone clarify for me, please? We like to have laundry in the unit so that we can pack half as many clothes and also go home with mostly clean clothes in our suitcases, but it's no problem to bring clothes for a week if we need to, we just need to know how much to pack.

TIA! :thanks:

We stayed in a 2 bedroom unit in August, 2017 and the washer and dryer were in the unit. HTH

We have also stayed in 2 bedroom with washer and dryer. Fyi - I think most of the Blue Tree buildings are two floors without elevator. It's a good location.

I have stayed at Blue Tree maybe ten years ago,in effect there are two separate Blue Trees. It gets very confusing as the one that has the washers&Dryers in the rooms the other has them at the end of the units,you have to check the floor plans for your unit to see which is which. I asked what was going on the first time we stayed there and was told it had to do with a dispute between condo and time share owners????? [not positive but thats what I was told] there were two offices,one each for each group...both operate under the same name but you can find them both on trip adviser and find them to see the differences its hard BUT there there

Does anyone know the difference between a "2bdrm exec. suite" and a 2bdrm apartment? I've looked everywhere and can't find the difference. Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter