Blue Sky Resorts

csace7

Earning My Ears
I am new here, so I don’t know if this is the right place to post this so mods please go easy on me. But researching different resorts at Disney World got me to thinking about how I would design my own Disney World Resort. So I was thinking of making an Avengers themed resort. It would be modeled after the New York Avengers campus in Endgame. The resort would be considered a moderate resort in line with Grand Destino. Very sparsely decorated. It’s supposed to look like a dorm room. The cast members would dress in black jumpsuits like shield agents. Signature restaurant would be Friday’s, a steakhouse where guests order through Friday, Tony Stark’s AI assistant. So if someone wanted more water they can say “Hey Friday can I have more water?” And Friday would be “Certainly” and then a cast member brings water. And kids can get a hoot about asking Friday different questions about the Avengers. Quick Service would be called Stan’s taste of New York, a nod to Stan Lee. Imagine a food court that was like Art of Animation, but they offered pizza, sandwiches (like the Cuban Peter Parker eats), and shawarma (I had to). In the morning stop by Luis’s (the Mexican guy from Ant Man) coffee shop. They serve cinnamon rolls too! The pool would be the only thing that looks like an “addition” since Black Panther joined the Avengers (RIP Chadwick Boseman) the Wakandans decided to make a little slice of home and make a lush “lake” with plenty of rich jungle foliage! At the pool, there will be a DJ using Wakandan technology to blast the latest music and some edm style beats. The bar will be Thor’s tavern, where people can have a pint. The space would be warm and inviting, in the back there will be a door. Open the door and you have a speakeasy, The Sorcerer’s Club. Where a Sorcerer slings cocktails. Adult guests can exercise in Steve’s Gym, named after Steve Rodgers. And the store could be Rocket and Groots where you can buy the latest plunder. The spa would be Romanov’s named after the famous spy. Kids can make crafts and do stem things like make slime at Banner Labs. This resort would be advertised with young adults, with activities like archery, running, rock climbing. But anyways tell me what you think, what your own blue sky resort would look like, and if you want to see a blue sky forum on the dís

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter