Blue Man Group suggestions....

Best_Vacation_EVER!

DIS Veteran
We're spending 4 nights at UO in March and I was thinking that DS (11) and DH might like Blue Man Group.

Just wondering if anyone had any advice/suggestions as far as seating? Poncho vs Premium vs other locations. Do you think an 11 year old would enjoy this?

Any suggestions/advise would be appreciated....

I haven’t seen it in Orlando, just NYC, so I can’t speak to the seating plan there. We sat in the first row balcony in NYC and loved the vantage point. An 11yo will really enjoy the show. It’s so much fun!

We've done first row every time we've seen the show... you can't beat the interaction with the Blue Men when you're in the front row. They'll react to your laughs and even to your facial expressions. It's so fun!!!!

Our 11 yo LOVED it!

We did premium seating but if I could do it over, I would do poncho seating. It wasn’t that messy and you are closer to the action.

I bought our Black Friday tickets too for a New Year's Eve performance in tier 1 seats by aisle. I think my teen girls will love it after reading reviews. Although they have both proclaimed that there's no way they will "volunteer" to be a part of the show. Lots of YouTube videos and tons of reviews on the show. I'm really looking forward to it!

We were supposed to see BMG on the Norwegian Epic cruise ship a couple of years ago, but they cancelled their contract right before our sailing. Glad we will get another chance to see them.

For those who have seen the show in Orlando, our seats are the dark blue, right side, row A, seats 27-31 (see attached).

Initially I thought they would be great as there is a little more space in front of us as it is a wheelchair accessible row. I hope we won't be too far over to grasp the atmosphere of the show.

Attachments

• BMG Orlando Seating Chart 2012.pdf
    988.4 KB · Views: 15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!