Blue Bayou video?

mefordis

If you can dream it, you can do it.
Thanks so much to the podcast team for doing the Blue Bayou Fantasmic! Package review. It helped me make up my mind to book this for our upcoming trip. Is there a video of this meal that I can watch?

We’ve only been to Disneyland once but we did eat at Blue Bayou and greatly enjoyed it - we did go early to it reservation time and requested a table by the water

Not sure when you are going but we were there in the fall and they had a special halloween port chop that was excellent!

Thanks so much to the podcast team for doing the Blue Bayou Fantasmic! Package review. It helped me make up my mind to book this for our upcoming trip. Is there a video of this meal that I can watch?
Its overpriced. But its a great spot to go away from the crowds. And have table service

So, does anyone know if there will be a video posted of the experience?

So, does anyone know if there will be a video posted of the experience?
There is a vlog, looks like it hasn’t been officially released yet. It’s available right now for patreon supporters of a certain level for early release.

There is a vlog, looks like it hasn’t been officially released yet. It’s available right now for patreon supporters of a certain level for early release.

Gah! Okay, I'll have to figure out how to donate through Patreon! Never done this before. Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!