Blue Bayou Roasted Chicken Maison??

newoski

Earning My Ears
Hi Guys,

Huge fan of the Blue Bayou, specifically their long-gone Tesoro Island Chicken. After they replaced it with the Orange sauce version, I was able to continue to request it made, essentially the same, minus the au jus.

It looks like they've now replaced that Orange Chicken with something called Roasted Chicken Maison.

Does anyone know what this looks like? Is it essentially the same piece of chicken -- breast on the bone -- paired with different foods? Or is it a whole different thing, entirely?

Anyone help would be greatly appreciated!!!

(Attached is an image of the Tesoro Island Chicken)

Attachments

• chicken.jpg
    chicken.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 111
I agree, BB is great and I always ordered the chicken. It was delicious!

Sorry, I haven’t tried the new version but the menu says it is served with vermouth jus so I bet it is similar to the old version. “Maison” means House in French so the chicken is “House roasted chicken”.

My daughter had it two weeks ago, basically a roasted chicken breast. Think it was served with scalloped potatoes and a vegetable. It wasn’t “soupy” like the picture above.

I was there last week and that’s exactly what I ordered. It was really good! It’s roasted chicken with thinly sliced au gratin potatoes and veggies (long green beans and carrots). I’d highly recommend it!

I was there last week and that’s exactly what I ordered. It was really good! It’s roasted chicken with thinly sliced au gratin potatoes and veggies (long green beans and carrots). I’d highly recommend it!
Is it boneless or a chicken breast piece with the bone attached? My daughter is picky about bones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter