• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Blue Bayou Preferred seating time?

kkmcan

Official Mouse Fan
I just called to make my reservation for March 2nd at Blue Bayou and they gave me 11:40.

I heard that I should try and get 11:30 in order to get a waterside table. What are my chances of getting waterside table now?

Thanks,
Kelly

You should get there early (I don't think they even open until 11:30, so anytime between 11:15-11:30 should be good) and then request a waterside table. If they don't have one available, and you really want one, then say that you're fine with waiting until one is available. They'll usually accommodate you, but it might take a while.

wow your going just in the nick of time...the rehab closure is March 6 through towards the end of June

What kind of meals do they have? Seafoods, meats, poultry, vegan?

What's good to eat there?

Of all the restaurants in Disney This one has the best review of all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter