Blue Bayou Lunch?

Joan S.

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Needs to 'fess up
Hi We have a PS for the Blue Bayou at 12:50. I have read to get there at opening(11:30) for a "water table". If we are willing to wait a little while, will the first people to be sat be finishing up their lunch? And would we then be able to get a "water view "table? Has anyone gone later than when they first open and been able to get that all ELUSIVE Water View? Thanks, Joan :flower:

It's reasonable to think that there may be a water table available for you. They don't let you check in more than 10 min early (or at least that's as early as they would let us check in, we were in the area and just wanted to sit down for awhile). Anyway, when you check in, ask for a waterside table and they will do their best for you. Honestly, the last two times I've eaten there, we didn't make any requests and we got waterside tables. Regardless of where you sit, you should have a fun experience at Blue Bayou!

Joan S. said:
Hi We have a PS for the Blue Bayou at 12:50. I have read to get there at opening(11:30) for a "water table". If we are willing to wait a little while, will the first people to be sat be finishing up their lunch? And would we then be able to get a "water view "table? Has anyone gone later than when they first open and been able to get that all ELUSIVE Water View? Thanks, Joan :flower:

Just yesterday, we showed up for a 3 PM seating, and asked for waterside. They indicated it was an hour wait. Since we won't eat at BB very often, we were willing to wait. The wait turned out to be only about 25 minutes, and waterside was nice!

The Monte Cristo was very filling! :earboy2:

-Robert

Thanks for the answers and the tip ;) on the "long" wait for Water View! The Monte Cristo is EXACTLY what I plan on having! I will share it with my DD if she decides this is what she would like to eat too. Joan :flower:

We were there on Monday for a 3:20 priority seating, showed up 10 minutes early and asked for a waterside table. The CM went to look and see what the wait time would be (20-30 min), we said ok, and we were seated in 10 min.

It is VERY dark in there -- darker than I remember. So if you have trouble seeing in dark situations you may want to bring a small penlight/flashlight with you, especally if you need to get into your purse for anything!

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter