• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Blue Bayou and POTC Refurbishment

Disneyfamfan

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know in October when POTC is being refurbished if the Blue Bayou will still have the waterview or will they put up a barrier to block it? We want to eat there when we go in October. This will be our 9th time and we have never eaten there, I have finally convinced my DH to go there. :banana:

Hate to tell you but almost always when Pirates is down Blue bayou is closed also. I can't think of a time Pirates hasn't been down for rehab that they kept bb open.

I heard that the POYC rehab has been pushed back to Jan 2006 and will go on for 4 months.

I hope that is the case, as we are going in October and BB is our favorite place to eat!

tlovesdis said:
I heard that the POYC rehab has been pushed back to Jan 2006 and will go on for 4 months.

I hope that is the case, as we are going in October and BB is our favorite place to eat!

I pray you are right. This has been my DD (12) favorite ride and we always ride it first when we enter the park. It is a tradition, and out of the 8 times we have been there it has never been closed. So, we are wishing that we will be able to go to BB for the first time. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter