BLT vs VGF studio

JaneSparrow

Mouseketeer
We're staying at BLT 2BR LV from 11/30 to 12/7. We added a 1 night in BLT LV studio at the beginning of our trip due to cheaper flights.

We've been contemplating on switching to VGF standard view studio. Assuming that we can do this at 4 months, these are the pros and cons

Pros:
We get to stay now - I think it will be harder to book this going forward since its not our home resort.
FP+ redemption - arrival day is non-park and I read that we can do it somewhere in VGF.
Bigger studio - not sure if this is correct.

Cons:
3 more points - yeah but it's ok - no plans in going back next year since we only have 4 points left from 2014 use year
Resort switch - not sure if this is even a con.

We have ADR dinner at 'ohana that first night but I don't think it matters either way we go.

Did I miss anything? Will you try to switch too?

Since it's just for the one night, I think I'd try to switch, too.

That time of the year is very tough to get anywhere, so I agree that this might be your only chance to stay at VGF (assuming this is the time of the year you usually visit). Plus, you'll probably have to move anyway since you are going from a studio to a 2 bedroom. I'm assuming you have a dedicated 2B at BLT.

It might be nice to walk to and from ohana that evening and definitely fun to explore the GF during the Holiday season.

Good luck at the four month window!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter