BLT, VGF, PVB and SSR Points for Rent $15.5pp Dec UY

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHank44

Mouseketeer
I have 100 BLT, 100 VGF, and 75 PVB points for rent at $16.5/point and 170 SSR points for rent at $15.5/point. All Dec 2018 UY (Dec 1, 2018-Nov 30, 2019). I am able to borrow small amount of BLT, VGF and SSR to make a slightly larger reservation.

I am an experienced renter and use a contract. References available upon request. I can also book Disney Dining Plan and the Magical Express for you.

If you are interested leave a message here or PM me and I will be happy to check availability for you.

Last edited:

I have 100 BLT, 100 VGF, and 50 PVB points for rent at $17/point and 170 SSR points for rent at $16/point. All Dec 2018 UY (Dec 1, 2018-Nov 30, 2019).

I am an experienced renter and use a contract. References available upon request. I can also book Disney Dining Plan and the Magical Express for you.

If you are interested leave a message here or PM me and I will be happy to check availability for you.

Do you still have the above points

Searching for July 21-25 2019 to surprise my wife and daughter. Can you let me know availability on any resorts

Searching for July 21-25 2019 to surprise my wife and daughter. Can you let me know availability on any resorts
There is a studio available at all DVC resorts for those dates. Is there one resort you are interested in? I can book at the resorts listed above where we have booking advantage but if you want somewhere I do not own then I will have to wait until the 7 month booking window (Dec 21st).

Also, if you can, try to go make 10 posts so that I can send you a private message. You can read here:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/emails-and-phone-numbers-may-not-be-posted-on-this-board.3669202/

I'm close to my 10 posts. I'm open to any resort just matters on the price. Can you check availability for your resorts. Thanks,

The cost varies based on resort and room choice. The range is 56 points to 108 points for studios over those dates which equates to a cost of $896-$1836.

Are you looking for deluxe or budget? Monorail or Epcot area? It's really what you want.

Hi, we are looking for a 2 bedroom. Do you have enough SSR points for that? Our dates are Nov 3-9, 2019. 4 adults and 2 kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!