BLT, VGF, PVB and SSR Points for Rent $15.5pp Dec UY

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are missing one night at AKV on the 13th in order to book 8th-17th. There is full availability at Saratoga Springs for those dates.

If you can post 10 times we can move this to a private message. You can read here:

We are missing one night at AKV on the 13th in order to book 8th-17th. There is full availability at Saratoga Springs for those dates.

If you can post 10 times we can move this to a private message. You can read

I’m actually looking for the 8th-13th (check out on the 13th) not the 17th

I’m actually looking for the 8th-13th (check out on the 13th) not the 17th

Per my previous post, the 8th-13th is available. Please make 10 posts in the test forum and then send me a PM and I can send sample contract and talk details to make reservation.

Hello, we are looking for a studio at PVB 8/31-9/2. 2 adults, 1 child. Thanks!

Hello, we are looking for a studio at PVB 8/31-9/2. 2 adults, 1 child. Thanks!
Both standard and lake view are available (40 and 49 points respectively for the 2 nights). You need to be a member for 24 hours in order for me to send a PM. Will try to PM tomorrow to exchange details if you would like me to make the reservation.

Both standard and lake view are available (40 and 49 points respectively for the 2 nights). You need to be a member for 24 hours in order for me to send a PM. Will try to PM tomorrow to exchange details if you would like me to make the reservation.
Ok, yeah I saw the 24 hr requirement. I think the standard view would be ok for us. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks

Do you still have points available?

I am looking for a studio for 8 nights starting 8/3rd at AKL, BW, WL, VGF, or BC.

Thank you.

Looking for VGF 2 bedroom, tentative dates for 7/15-7/20. Let me know if available!
It is available but I do not have enough points to make the reservation (330-388). You'll have to contact someone with a big chunk of points.

Copper Creek
1 bedroom
7 nights
June 5, 6, 7, or 8 check in
3 adults
1 child

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter