BLT, VGF, PVB and SSR Points for Rent $15.5pp Dec UY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am looking for Beach Club Studio for 11/14/2019 to 11/22/2019. Can you help with it?
Pam

Hi,

I am looking for Beach Club Studio for 11/14/2019 to 11/22/2019. Can you help with it?
Pam
I do not own there and so I do not have a booking advantage. Once it hits 7 months anyone can book there but at that point is probably not going to be available so I would ask someone who owns there to help you out.

I have 100 BLT, 100 VGF, and 75 PVB points for rent at $16.5/point and 170 SSR points for rent at $15.5/point. All Dec 2018 UY (Dec 1, 2018-Nov 30, 2019). I am able to borrow small amount of BLT, VGF and SSR to make a slightly larger reservation.

I am an experienced renter and use a contract. References available upon request. I can also book Disney Dining Plan and the Magical Express for you.

If you are interested leave a message here or PM me and I will be happy to check availability for you.

We are interested in coming April 16-20, 2019 and staying at BLT. I think a 1bedroom would be sufficient. I also think that requires a couple points over 100. Do you still have these points available?

We are interested in coming April 16-20, 2019 and staying at BLT. I think a 1bedroom would be sufficient. I also think that requires a couple points over 100. Do you still have these points available?
It is within 7 month booking window so I would be able to make reservation but there is no availability at Bay Lake. For those dates, the only availability in a 1 bedroom is Saratoga Springs (173/197), Boardwalk (203 points), Animal Kingdom KV Savanna (190 points), Old Key West (170 points), and Wilderness Lodge Boulder Ridge (194 points). If any of those interest you, send me a PM (after getting to 10 message count).

I am looking for a studio at Bay Lake Towers May 17-20...dates a little flexible. Is there any availability?

I am looking for a studio at Bay Lake Towers May 17-20...dates a little flexible. Is there any availability?
Assume you are related to Jay above... but only SSR and OKW are available for those dates. All of May is full at BLT.

Hi, I am looking for a studio for 9 nights 4/4-4/13/19. Anyone have availability? Looking for Animal Kingdom but I am flexible.

Hi, I am looking for a studio for 9 nights 4/4-4/13/19. Anyone have availability? Looking for Animal Kingdom but I am flexible.
9 Nights is very tough this late in the game. There is availability at AKV - KV Studio standard room for the 8th-13th and Saratoga Springs for 7th-13th but there is absolutely nothing for April 4th-7th only waitlist. Your best bet would be to book 8th-13th at AKV and then either due direct from Disney for the other dates or try waitlist but odds are slim for something opening for the first part of your trip.

9 Nights is very tough this late in the game. There is availability at AKV - KV Studio standard room for the 8th-13th and Saratoga Springs for 7th-13th but there is absolutely nothing for April 4th-7th only waitlist. Your best bet would be to book 8th-13th at AKV and then either due direct from Disney for the other dates or try waitlist but odds are slim for something opening for the first part of your trip.

How do I find out about the room at AK on the 8th-13th? I’ve never booked through DVC points before

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter