BLT Studio LAKE VIEW - where is best room?

jcf

DIS Veteran
Last year, we had a 1 bedroom theme park view which was by the walkway bridge and lower floor --- I assume I should have requested the other side of the building as all we heard was delivery vehicles and car alarms...

So, I am trying Lake View -- is there Lake view that will still give a glimpse of the park??

Last year, we had a 1 bedroom theme park view which was by the walkway bridge and lower floor --- I assume I should have requested the other side of the building as all we heard was delivery vehicles and car alarms...

So, I am trying Lake View -- is there Lake view that will still give a glimpse of the park??

Even number room, north side

Even number room, north side

Adding to the end of that "high floor." Those rooms are on north wall of the building (front of building faces west) from which you get very good water and forest view and if looking left on balcony you see MK and the castle. Lower floors for lake view are OK but higher floors are better.

I also like the rooms with high floor looking over the pool and out at the lake that are in the very center of the building directly above the lobby but that does not give view any view of MK.

I also like the rooms with high floor looking over the pool and out at the lake that are in the very center of the building directly above the lobby but that does not give view any view of MK.

I had one of these rooms once and absolutely loved it. I was trying for even number north and was disappointed at first. Once I got to my room, I was surprised at how much I liked it. It got better as the week went on. In fact if I couldn't get a high floor even # room in the future, I would rather have this location with a high floor over a lower floor even # room.

Here are the exact room numbers you need to get a lake view studio with magic kingdom views:

Good luck!

As others have posted, request North Side of the Tower. IMHO, this view beats "Theme Park View", as you get a beautiful panoramic view of Bay Lake AND a view of MK. While it's not a "direct" view of MK (you have to look off to the left), I think it's a much nicer view than looking out over the parking lot with MK in the background.

Can I request a specific room number? It's great to know about the Lake View rooms that have a MK view. Thanks for posting!

I believe that you can (not positive), but this is my take on room requests. It's not like you get a laundry list of options to choose from (usually, they only give you one or two options to pick). If you waste your request on a specific room #, in the event that it cannot be met, who knows what you will get.

I think the best bet is to keep the request as generic as possible, which should open up more options for you. "North End" would be my request, as the CM's know that you are hoping for a room with a view of MK.

Just my $.02

Can I request a specific room number? It's great to know about the Lake View rooms that have a MK view. Thanks for posting!

I would come armed with the room numbers at checkin and try to move if not in one of those rooms.

Like a previous poster mentioned, on the reservation request, keep it generic and request the north side.

now I love the north side - but with a lake view depends upon you - do you like lakes.

if you do would still go with even number rooms - that is the outside part - but might go with any outside views - except some on the south side too close to the CR

now most of the south end is fine - but that part is a little to close to the CR.

from the south end you can't see the mk fireworks - but you can see the fireworks at Studios and Epcot. you can do to the top of the world to see the fireworks at the MK.

the 6th floor lake view - north end even number rooms are also very nice - had one last visit.

Here's the view from the lake view studio I had in March, 7906. Too bad it was cold & windy, I didn't sit out much.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Our last 1BR lake view villa was room 7610. It is located on the "outside of the C", on the north side of BLT.

It was a fantastic view! To the left was the MK (we were able to watch wishes from the balcony), and straight ahead (and to the right) was a view of bay Lake.

Plus, being an outside room, there was a bit more square footage than those rooms "inside the C".

We would be very happy if we were assigned that room again on future trips.

I've stayed in 8106. Had all requests met - high floor, even numbered, north side. Lucky and grateful.

It was lovely. The piping in of Wishes was the highlight for me.

However, I bet I will love high floor (even mid way up), south view, even numbered the most.

Why? I missed seeing people. I honestly would rather see people than the MK. Strange but true. I like to see movement - people, boats.

And no matter how lovely the view was - serenity - water and the MK view too - It felt desolate after a bit for my personality.

I'm happy and grateful that I got it. But won't worry about getting it all the time.

Here's a shot, no telephoto, actual eye view to give you an idea - and I'm standing at the edge of the balcony. The first panorama. The third is more of what you would see straight on. And a few I took from the room as well:

And this last one I'm at a loss of whether it's from the room or not. I'm sure if I had any brain power tonight I would be able to figure that out 100%. But it was lovely to see the castle from the room, especially on telephoto, nonetheless.

I've stayed in 8106. Had all requests met - high floor, even numbered, north side. Lucky and grateful.

It was lovely. The piping in of Wishes was the highlight for me.

However, I bet I will love high floor (even mid way up), south view, even numbered the most.

Why? I missed seeing people. I honestly would rather see people than the MK. Strange but true. I like to see movement - people, boats.

And no matter how lovely the view was - serenity - water and the MK view too - It felt desolate after a bit for my personality.

I'm happy and grateful that I got it. But won't worry about getting it all the time.

I was in 8108 a couple of weeks ago. My only request was to not be on ground floor.

I felt the same way - though I couldn't seem to explain it or figure it out until I saw your post.

I kept trying to figure out why, when I looked forward so much to my solo trip and was lucky to get that room, did I feel so "lonely" going back to it or being there. I'm never lonely on solo Disney trips. I knew each time I watched wishes from my balcony that I should be grateful and I was. Yet I started longing for a view of the boats, the dock, the Contemporary - even other people's rooms!

I was in 8108 a couple of weeks ago. My only request was to not be on ground floor.

I felt the same way - though I couldn't seem to explain it or figure it out until I saw your post.

I kept trying to figure out why, when I looked forward so much to my solo trip and was lucky to get that room, did I feel so "lonely" going back to it or being there. I'm never lonely on solo Disney trips. I knew each time I watched wishes from my balcony that I should be grateful and I was. Yet I started longing for a view of the boats, the dock, the Contemporary - even other people's rooms!

Even other people's rooms! I love it.

OMG, Collette. :rotfl2:

Thank you for your post. :lmao: :thumbsup2

It's nice to know my thoughts aren't those of a crazy woman! popcorn::

I was thinking "What is going on?". You had all of your requests met, Lisa. Look at how peaceful your view is of the lake.

No talking swayed the way I was feeling.

But it's wonderful to have experienced it. It simply wasn't for me. And quite frankly, that's nice to know. :thumbsup2

If you are renting points who do you make the room requests to?

I believe the person who owns the points needs to make your requests.

I rented through David's site. They sent my requests to the owner, the owner made them, and then they sent me an email to let me know it had been done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter