BLT Sofa

TokyoSunrise

Earning My Ears
We typically stay at BWV, but hope to stay in a BLT 2 bedroom for our next trip. Our family has always found the pull-out sofa at BWV to be pretty comfortable, I'm just wondering if people find the BLT pull-out comfortable?

I never really found the ones at BWV to be that comfortable but you will find the ones at BLT to be about the same.

We are not pull-out sofa people at all and we found the one at BLT to be very comfy!!

My mother had no trouble sleeping on the pull out back in Feb. She usually hates all pull outs.

To escape the snoring :lmao: I often am on the pullout. I find the BWV sofabed to be comfortable but a little clumsy to get out of. The ones at BLT are a different kind and quite a bit stiffer. I prefer the BWV sofa beds but would not hesitate to sleep on those at BLT.

I didn't' sleep on the pull out sofa, instead I had the pull out chair.

I found that to be surprisingly comfortable! It wasn't the best bed I ever slept in but for a pull out chair it really worked.

I don't know what it is like for sleeping but for sitting, the sofa at BLT is just one step above sitting on concrete.

We enjoyed our stay and liked everything else about the BLT 1BR except for the furnishings in the living area.

DGrD9 and I had no prob sharing the sleep sofa at BLT - slept very well. Wasn't the ideal situation, but DSon-in-law was briefly laid off, opening the option for him, DD and DGrD2 to join us for a few days - so we opted to give up our separate beds and share the sofa bed in order to share the magic with them:goodvibes - it was too late to change to a 1 BR - believe me, I tried!
The bed was comfy, but boy those BLT studios are tiny - good thing we're such a close family!!LOL That magic kingdom view compensated for a lot, though.

We typically stay at BWV, but hope to stay in a BLT 2 bedroom for our next trip. Our family has always found the pull-out sofa at BWV to be pretty comfortable, I'm just wondering if people find the BLT pull-out comfortable?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the sleeper sofa at BLT is not the same as the one at BWV. BWV has the sleeper sofa that flips from the back and the cushions stay attached to help support the foot of the bed. More mattress on this type (also the same as BCV). But BLT has the awful platform type with the three section pad for a mattress. Kind of hard, and, to me, more difficult to open. OKW and SSR also have the three section pad type.

At BLT I usually sleep on the pull out chair. I hate dealing with all those pillows on the BLT sofa! The chair is amazingly comfortable. I haven't quite figured out how I'm the DVCer and I always end up without a real bed!!!

I don't know what it is like for sleeping but for sitting, the sofa at BLT is just one step above sitting on concrete.

We enjoyed our stay and liked everything else about the BLT 1BR except for the furnishings in the living area.

That sofa is horrid for sitting. The cushions are too short, they are too full and the fabric is scratchy. And that little brown chair (not the sleeper chair) is a waste of materials. The back cushion is too fat, you can't even sit on the chair. If you try to move it up, you can't do it.

The sleeper chair is more comfortable for sitting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter