BLT room requests

jo-jo

DIS Veteran
We are 35 days out, we will have a lake view 2 bedroom and a standard studio. With the online check in for room requests on the 2 bedroom there is a choice of upper floor or near elevator in both slots. For the studio, the choice is near elevator for both slots. Does that sound right? I thought there were maybe 3 or 4 selections in each slot.

For DVC, if you want anything more specific than those options offered on line, you need to contact Member Services and make the request (or if a renter ask the owner to make the request)

For the most part, requesting near an elevator online is kind of pointless with BLT. There are two blocks of elevators, one on each side of the building and no room is farther from an elevator than the length of three 2BRs.

For lake view, requesting higher floor is the best request to make if you want good views. However, you would need to avoid that request and make one for lower floor if you wanted any chance to be near those in the standard view room

For DVC, if you want anything more specific than those options offered on line, you need to contact Member Services and make the request (or if a renter ask the owner to make the request)

For the most part, requesting near an elevator online is kind of pointless with BLT. There are two blocks of elevators, one on each side of the building and no room is farther from an elevator than the length of three 2BRs.

For lake view, requesting higher floor is the best request to make if you want good views. However, you would need to avoid that request and make one for lower floor if you wanted any chance to be near those in the standard view room

Yeah, I understand we'll be giving up the higher floor in order to be closer. I just thought it was odd, that it was choice of one or two.

Yeah, I understand we'll be giving up the higher floor in order to be closer. I just thought it was odd, that it was choice of one or two.

The last time they did a significant update to the computer system, they also basically rendered mostly pointless that online request page for all DVC resorts by removing many possible requests, a number of which that existed before actually made sense. I guess it was just Disney IT's way of "improving" the online experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!