BLT refillable mugs

DisneyDreams4

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if any one recently just came back from blt to let me know if they have a new mug design? 40th anniversay design?

we went in july and got the beach design with the pink, blue and black handles.

I hope they are different for my up coming trip.

wouldn't be great if they made seasonal holiday :santa: design mugs. maybe in the future.

Thank you :goodvibes

we were there in Mid-September and they were still using the "beach" designs

we were there in Mid-September and they were still using the "beach" designs

Beach design second week of October.

:headache: Buying the refillable mugs has been a tradition for us, but I do NOT want a beach design in December. I'd rather they go back to the red/black design... or better yet ... the unique print for each resort. At the quantity Disney purchases, I'm sure couldn't cost that much more for separate printings.

:headache: Buying the refillable mugs has been a tradition for us, but I do NOT want a beach design in December. I'd rather they go back to the red/black design... or better yet ... the unique print for each resort. At the quantity Disney purchases, I'm sure couldn't cost that much more for separate printings.

or a nice holiday design with the characters dressed up:santa:

or a nice holiday design with the characters dressed up:santa:

I think they had a nice white one with the characters dressed in winter blue ... infact I used it for my morning coffee today ... YES - that's a good one to bring back if they don't want to redesign a new one for the holidays. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter