BLT question

ree123

25 + visits and counting....
Is there a playground/park like the other DVC properties? I cant find any info on it , if there is one??:confused3 Where is it?Thank you!

Not sure, but theres a really big park about a 10 minute walk. :wizard:

Not sure, but theres a really big park about a 10 minute walk. :wizard:

LOL!!! Silly Jade;) ... I thought it would be a nice way to spend sometime (quiet time) with my little 4 year old nephew. Hes going to be very overwhelmed(mentally) with the parks and I thought it would be nice if there was one similar to the other resorts .

When I asked about an actual playground at the CR resort I was told the closest one was at Fort Wilderness. I don't know if the person at the front desk just didn't know but when we looked around we couldn't find one on property so it may be that they consider the water play areas in making that list.

I read somewhere that it was adjacent to the marina. Sorry, I can't remember the source.

Edited to add: After googling some more, I think the playground was closed when BLT was built. I could be (and hope I am) wrong. Anyone know for sure?

I don't see one on Google Earth, but it may be somewhere.

But had never noticed that round pool out into Bay Lake before. Is it a kids pool, it must be kind of hidden at ground level maybe? Will check it out next time.

there is no playground at BLT - there was one in the plans between BLT and CR - but it did not get build -instead a bunch of sidewalks - plus this is where the film is showed (when it is showed)

there is a tiny one at WL/VWL. close to the marina - not the boat to MK/CR/FW - the marina.

now there is a activity center (other places community hall) - where you can get games and play some on their computer the Wii. plus it has other things to do for kids

There is one at Ft Wilderness we take DD to - we take her for a pony ride then let her play for a while and get to go from Trails End for dinner - yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!