BLT for Toddler

JaneSparrow

Mouseketeer
Is there a play area for a toddler at BLT? SSR has those nice playground and I'm wondering if BLT has something similar. This is for days where we may decide to just stay in the resort.

none of the mk resorts has a playground. now wl does - but not for that age.

take her to the activity center (community hall) and ask them.

it does have one of those fountain splash things that kids love - but stay with her - teens seem to love it too and sometimes they just don;t realize that little ones are near.
the pool is pretty small - but it was really designed for her age. you will be bother at the pool.

need something deeper than 3'

now their is a kids club at wl and polyn - the one at polyn is pretty wonderful and it has a price to match.

I didn't notice a play area for toddlers at BLT. I was kind of disappointed in the pool area/play areas at BLT for younger children. It really doesn't compare to the other resorts we've visited. It does have a beach area that might be fun. You can always take the monorail to Poly which has a better pool (I believe it is one of the resorts where you can pool hop) and beach area. I am not sure if you can pool hop to VGF, but it might have a nice playground area for toddlers. Even if you can't use the pool I'm sure you can use the playground there, if there is one.

I thought there was a little playground area over at the CT. Or am I misremembering, or did they take it out?

Sent from my SAMSUNG Note2 using DISBoards

I thought there was a little playground area over at the CT. Or am I misremembering, or did they take it out?

Sent from my SAMSUNG Note2 using DISBoards

they took it down - none of the monorail resorts have a playground. they had in the plans for a playground between BLT and CR - but for some reason it was never build

wl does and of course the playgrounds at fw - but again they may be for an older group.

now both SSR and OKW have playgrounds at most of their pools.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter