BLT... contract sent to Disney today

About a month. Felt like it took forever. Mine just passed ROFR now I have to wait about another month to get my closing docs. :( but I’m happy I passed.

Congrats. My BLT resale was sent to ROFR on Aug 22 and got a call from my broker that it passed on Sept 16, so about 3 weeks. On a side note, it took my closing company another 3+ weeks to get the closing docs sent to me.

Best of luck with your contract. Mine just got sent to Disney today.

Best of luck with your contract. Mine just got sent to Disney today.

I'm right there with you. My BLT contract was sent on 10/17....and now we wait. Fingers crossed that they both pass and pass quickly!

My contract for AKL was sent on October 3 and no word yet. It is so hard to wait. We have a trip booked for May 2019 using our PBV direct points but I want to start planning another trip using my (hopefully) new AKV resale contract. Good luck to all of us!

Last edited:
I'm still saving up more money to buy another contract sometime in the future. Good luck to me on that as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter