BLT 8/26/10 and 3-Night DCL to Bahamas 9/2/10 ~ 1st Anniversary Trip!! Pre-Trip

DISNEY*lover

DIS Veteran
Hey ladies and germs! ;) What's a better place to plan a Disney trip other than here?! ;)

So a little of a background - DH and I were married on September 7th, 2009 in WDW and never had an "official" honeymoon. We don't consider family prancing around the parks with us after the wedding a honeymoon. Don't get me wrong, I love our families but it's just not the same. :lovestruc So this will be our honeymoon and celebration trip.

Now, during our wedding trip we bought into the DVC as a gift to each other for our wedding. We're in Disney atleast once a year and it just made sense for us to join. We took a tour of the BLT and fell in love and we made that our home resort.

**************************************************​

A few weeks ago I went ahead onto dvcmember.com and made a reservation online at the BLT for one week at the standard view 1BR and the website stated I'd get an email within 3 business day as to weather I got it or not. I got an email and it stated a Bay Lake view instead of standard view. I just got off the phone with Disney to get it corrected and got put on the waiting list for the standard view but was able to get it split up. I'll be in the Bay Lake view until the 30th and the rest of the trip will be in the standard view until the 2nd.

The reason I wanted to do a standard view is because it's cheaper in points and we can go on our DCL 3-night cruise to the Bahamas within our points budget for the year! This will be our first cruise so we're super excited! :banana:

Anyway, I have some plans already in store for us. I booked Randy for our 1st anniversary photo shoot on 8/30/10 at 11:00AM and have Beaute Speciale (Ana) booked at 8:30 to do hair and make-up for it. I'm looking into ideas for a location to do the photos. Any ideas?

Food? I was thinking about trying the DP this trip. We always hear about what a convience it is if it's actually worth it. So I've been looking at menus at some of the places where we'd like to eat and it looks like it'll just about balance out. If it'll even balance out I'll just pay for the DP in advance so we don't have to worry about carrying cash through out the parks to cover food for the both of us. We'd like to eat at: Le Cellier, The Wave, Wispering Cafe Canyon, Ohanas, Boma, and Biergarten (Germany). We'll be there for 7 nights so we need to find one more place for an ADR.

I booked the DCL 3-night cruise to the Bahamas with dinner at 8:15 and she noted it was to celebrate our 1st anniversary and should expect a letter with all the information in the mail within 7 business days.

That's all I have planned for now. Hope you're along for the ride for the rest of the planning! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter