Bloody Mary on the Wonder?

bfamily5

DIS Veteran
Doing a b2b and will have lots of lazy mornings. Hubby loves a good Bloody Mary - we had the Palo one at brunch a few cruises back - wondering if I can go in and order one for take out or if another bar serves a really good one? TIA!

Doing a b2b and will have lots of lazy mornings. Hubby loves a good Bloody Mary - we had the Palo one at brunch a few cruises back - wondering if I can go in and order one for take out or if another bar serves a really good one? TIA!
I would think the other bars have Bloody Marys, also.

All of the bars have Bloody Marys but not the particular Palo one. It is very good.! You cannot order any take out from Palo however.

You can go to the bar at Palo, even if you aren’t dining at Palo. No swimwear allowed though. I got a Palo Bloody Mary on the Wonder 3 days in a row last October. Took it to go. No issues. It is different than the Bloody Marys at the other bars. I don’t know what the rule is, I didn’t ask.

You can go to the bar in Palo without a reservation!?! I had no idea!!!! So good to know. Thanks for the tip!

When we were on the Magic, if you were out on the pool deck before 11AM They had a cart of Bloody Marys and Mimosas at an early bird special. I think they were $4 vs $7 before 11. Something like that. They were good too!

Attachments

• 0BB951BC-131E-4346-8644-36EDFF6C7A45.jpeg
    0BB951BC-131E-4346-8644-36EDFF6C7A45.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 6
You can go to the bar in Palo without a reservation!?! I had no idea!!!! So good to know. Thanks for the tip!

Anyone 18+ can go to Meridian - between Palo and Remy but only on the Dream and Fantasy. There is no such bar on the Magic or Wonder, and I have never seen a “bar” in Palo on any of the ships. So I am going to say no, you cannot just walk into Palo for a drink.

Anyone 18+ can go to Meridian - between Palo and Remy but only on the Dream and Fantasy. There is no such bar on the Magic or Wonder, and I have never seen a “bar” in Palo on any of the ships. So I am going to say no, you cannot just walk into Palo for a drink.

Palo on the Magic/Wonder has a small bar with maybe 6 or 8 stools at it. It is really designed for guests to get a cocktail while waiting for their table to be ready, but you almost never see anyone at it. Anyone can certainly go in an order a cocktail without a reservation, but you cannot order food.

Palo on the Magic/Wonder has a small bar with maybe 6 or 8 stools at it. It is really designed for guests to get a cocktail while waiting for their table to be ready, but you almost never see anyone at it. Anyone can certainly go in an order a cocktail without a reservation, but you cannot order food.

We've done this! The first time we were on the Magic, we were disappointed to learn that Meridian did not exist and had showed up to our dinner reservation early for a cocktail. We sat at the bar in Palo and had a drink. Not an ideal spot -- as the previous poster said, there are only about a half dozen stools and a lot of foot traffic from waiters, but it did the job and I got my drink that was not served elsewhere on the ship (Balsamic Grande, which they have since done away with across the line -- so sad!)

I see where Palo serves bunch on the Wonder, anyone has a picture of the menu? I love good Bloody Mary's too, any photo of those?

I see where Palo serves bunch on the Wonder, anyone has a picture of the menu? I love good Bloody Mary's too, any photo of those?

The brunch menu is the same fleet-wide. DCL Blog has pics.

As for the drink, sorry. I find tomato juice or anything close disgusting so nope. :P Now a Tiffany Mimosa from the Dream on the other hand... :D

I love the bloody mary's on Disney and asked what the brand of the mix was and it is finest call brand

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter