Blog font size - maybe I'm just getting old!

pdarrah

It's nice to know you are real, too
Is anyone else having trouble reading the teeny-tiny font used for most of the blog posts? Today's entry by John was a little better, but the 2 recent ones by WebmasterRegina have such a tiny font that I am squinting at my screen trying to read them...

pdarrah

Yes I find it very small. I find that holding down the control button and then scrolling up on your mouse makes things alot biggger. You can make it as big or as little as you want just hold down the control button as you scroll up or down on your mouse. Hope this helps. :thumbsup2

Pete just changed the 'default' font size and it looks a little better.

Check it out and let us know.

John

The font was a bit small, but I could read it fine, but for some reason Regina's post about the pins is teeny tiny itsby bitsy. The font on that entry is alot smaller than the others. The entry after that about the new discounts is fine, but Regina's is still really tiny.

That's because her blog is trivial and less important than mine :lmao:

Just kidding - I think we figured out the problem and should be able to get it corrected soon.

John

They look good to me! The new fonts are much easier to read. Thanks!

--Daneen

You can almost always use

control + PLUS or MINUS

Control + PLUS = Zoom in

Control + MINUS = Zoom out

This will zoom in and out on most browsers and increase the font size for ya. A neat little trick, hope it helps

John shrunk it after seeing it was about him.

Thank you! Thank you! It is much more readable now :thumbsup2

control + PLUS or MINUS

Control + PLUS = Zoom in

This will zoom in and out on most browsers and increase the font size for ya. A neat little trick, hope it helps

Wow - what a great tip! I'm pretty computer savvy and this was new for me - since it seems my eyes are getting old, I think I may be using this a lot :rotfl2:

pdarrah

I liked the old way myself, but I stare at a computer for 8 hrs a day and guess I'm just accustom to it. As long as I have something to read big or small I'll take it :-)

Tidbit, you can change the text size in your browser by going to "view-text size" and make it bigger or smaller. What the webbies put in is just the default and you can always control it yourself.

Wow!!!!!

This is so much better, i can read i can read!!!!

I realy couldn't see those tinny letters, so what is did to still be able to read the blog was:
Copy the blog - open word - paste the blog - change the fontsize or lettertype - then read the blog.......

Yeah i know, addicted to everything DIS !!!!!

control + PLUS or MINUS

Control + PLUS = Zoom in

Okay, somehow I totally missed that you said that before i posted...damn ADD....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter