Block Party Bash post

mAlien13

Down with Disney
I know that there is a thread somewhere discussing the oder of the parade, and where to sit to see what part of the parade, but I can't find it. :sad2:

So, sorry if it is repetitive, but can anyone tell me what order the stops are? And what is the best spots to watch for each of the three sections?

Thanks! :goodvibes

I'm looking for this info as well. 12 days and counting.

Thanks, Mom2micayla, that is the post I knew was out there but couldn't find. Unfortunately, though, it doesn't say what I was hoping to find. I really want to know where is the best spot to see Monsters, INC. Also, I thought it was TS, MI and the Incredibles, but in that thread it sounds like the third one is Bug's Life?

The Incredibles are in it, but they don't get off the floats. They just pop up on the top of the floats.

IIRC, the best spot to see the MI part is about 1/2 way between the entrance area and Brrr Bank. The TS stop was just slightly past Brrr Bank when we were there a few weeks ago. MI was a little bit behind it. And BL was more or less even with the road that leads to the Hollywood pictures backlot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter