Blizzard Beach with 2 going solo.

floridafather

Earning My Ears
I am taking my 8 y/o son and 5 y/o daughter for a week starting June 18th. We plan on a day at BB. Both are excellent swimmers and daring. I will be alone with them and am concerned the 8 y/o wont want to do the "kiddie" stuff and the 5 y/o may not be ready for so much thrill on the more adventurous slides. Any suggestions, I dont usually let my son run amuk solo.

Haven't been there myself, but my understanding is that Blizzard Beach has a small kids area and also a Junior Ski Patrol area that's specially designed for 6-12 year olds. Given that your 5 yo is the adventurous type, they might both love that area. We're planning to check it out ourselves specifically because of that....we have an 8 yo ds, a 4 yo dd, and a 1 yo ds, and the oldest won't be allowed in the kids area because he'll be too tall, so we thought the Junior Ski Patrol area sounded like a great option for him.

How about some input from some of you who have been there?????

BuzzLightyear3

Thanks for the input, the jr ski patrol sounds perfect as you said. I will be sure to post back after the 22nd and let you know incase you are travelling after that. We cant wait. Been to Disney a few times and always wanted to do the water parks.

Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!