Blended O'HANA: lights, water fountains, and characters OH MY!

Day 3: Epcot!
Morning… HURRY UP, WE HAVE TO RACE TO TEST TRACK! ...continued some mo’...

Up next was Aurora. I just love that name! She tried to be all flirty, like Cinderella. But JP was eating, less interested than before, and I didn’t have a good camera angle.

puTop6ZvP0JPYsWiFNKZ8g5o6IjGQwADUrpAh3_EX0XJxiIDbbsG0Wlnmlxty59F_BoCCvAOKWBfhvKwNVxzoHDMr04JveU4BK6in9FTRdOxv_rAfeYtDq4GZxrJqZmIltZ5yAR0

DW34p-SToQPB2Dg3hd1fyv5brKvhbeqbqMfyVSOrRUEiXCKhejRDeXnajceFEriqRnpHNlNtmiZwizKqiHKyRRiCar6YuJnyNTQeVEakV6AgsPZiVAHH_4ThLbsu79OH7pF2iPPX

We were nearing the end of our meal and obviously, JP was awake. There was still one princess and it was JASMINE! Although, we thought Jasmine might have skipped past us. So we did that divide and conquer thing. Mom got the waitress to make sure Jasmine made her way to see G, and Jimmy and I took JP to meet Belle. Both situations produced beautiful pictures and great memories.

B5DsbQJGvOUDJEtTLmK8rkp3Ynq8PBqb_b3xYEif6aMB_YY_m-tqbYX0cdTK9i_qE4ZVlon0JMEPYcRq6ZPLdpyq8Y7DgMO85_tU9gAFQfJgUoS_ena5s89A9loaLHX2Hg8QPcz6

wE856IZl74YPgl6Dx3YKApFO1-JHC8w1ydZhDtUWxkgu4N-agxHzhLWMjvdTpmhU6NLEtw8FiwbZ2A17mqx9tGLYiHxf5ZiiXsdefW9jupAhVXwmiv5NpfuWtEQ44nr0lGotRR0y

When I retire, I want to be a Disney photographer to capture things like this. I wa so impressed this trip at all the cute little moments they would hone in on to capture for us. Not just a “smile, snap, move on.”

qa_9GQGty-Vqyzs6Hu5c7hzA2QaGLD-PqY_j7kXhmLaG7Oz9phRZ3kVRAhEJnKvl8ybLJt8A0qwYRfgvcwtR__SIsGrhToaWM5CahLMgAa1CvTLznoVFeFGlq7Iyjh6Gc3CpxCYT

“But Mom, the lights!”

HfAel4c656hP3ac6vYxPWXt4Exfo-xQicCQRwHGZBu4uuFGo1pQgHJKWB7lOoUpVf6Y8tOoZmAq67yqQFxSKzDWo4SqlaLtr4FTj65Z6iu-0tyE6T8qxMnwfD3XJCtTzaYHGO204

That’s one happy baby. JP, not Jimmy. Love when he smiles with his “chicklets” ….(teeth).

Meanwhile, G was meeting Jasmine. I’m so glad she decided to wait around. She was almost, like, “it’s okay, we can just go.” She went through a Jasmine phase a few years back. In fact, during the wedding trip she got a Jasmine costume and wore it for the next 3 days!

FuIoNSTKlydbrEemZpMHX2_KwxUwI7c_yx9Hsm7dD8MX50qp8Ij4ZmjPb32HvsaP0mjwFm2Yy6jS04gckMwR6daDH6_9Pt6oapILT9v9jEJyZ3Mx9GJmzQwKetDEp56XXBBojlxl

Then we had to take our usual king pictures.

km77vLRQSUA1lUhfMutnqf-oSjGTjK1BB2pMtf8_AVQhFjFGceDtbSwIP3-LVyS3McnHz-gH_1VWFZd3rhjBxYXSJubdz6fCBKmTLS8DSOe6FW_cSWXE2fUOdFzrkagaM6m3LBkh

The king upon his throne, and his loyal (demanding) Jest.

sAC9WTTqowPWVBMnkpFWqBs-GyCMPFVSL1dqo4x9tNY4dlC3mVe3BUZaA6Y3ItSQOnadlPjPLL01e9baH2_jA1clBkWzO_bDPlfY5YzWSiyKsVSDmxBqfRV7skJuhkXerxQB7RP1

Then a role reversal. (Dad unimpressed, and his phone was ringing)

ZvuvbywA-jyVQ-jFD7Nd11s1WAUPIZmgxOUyrKrqZy0YCKNSRevoNmUAmDlQ5UpYXTFxBLtQTaOku0gIXLE2NWhDIgIhg7sCcv6N1aEtbOmsNCxvFqZVWCMfEImhNsIyhVFfnRF_

Then we were begging for Mercy from the Prince… who clearly knows he should be sitting on his butt.

After that, we headed to grab the stroller and start to make our way around the world. Well, sort of. But more on that later! After Brunch we may go ahead and start our tastes around the world, maybe (let's be honest, definitely) some shopping, and we meet up with Gia's mom and start our blended part of the trip! All exciting things coming. Spoiler Alert: we continue to look this cute that whole day, so you won't want to miss out on pictures! :jester:

fm129yxctWxG3V00G0bDG12EP29cNZAvsUKACot7ozFUGWm2XL_hikyl2000OkYS-IKTvjv_MgZHG3RKYRctJSQH2Sqma7ufV7gxY9mDdqH9C2KaxlAhrD8-nzQQipME5wWPC8Gb

But first… how stinking cute are they?!
This is too funny. Like Father like Son!

FD3MXUqxicwpQFy0tj6JXU1b_89FjMcUh4MZBNVUYRBw_iMUq-O3X6BHikMbIvraJ1ygXkiVQcMIGE8fwCDcGfE635nVRzEBtRpw08AY7bMJJ89udrD4p90YePwsT5ZP2f74_t3C

Cinderella got a big kick out of him. Must’ve been the Prince Charming outfit.
I was gong to say that this was too cute. but.....

This tops that photo!

Next up: Snow White. JP, uninterested
I have to admit, I am with JP on this. Snow White as a character to meet is usually kind of boring.

Also, equally cute. Those princesses love them some JP!

ZvuvbywA-jyVQ-jFD7Nd11s1WAUPIZmgxOUyrKrqZy0YCKNSRevoNmUAmDlQ5UpYXTFxBLtQTaOku0gIXLE2NWhDIgIhg7sCcv6N1aEtbOmsNCxvFqZVWCMfEImhNsIyhVFfnRF_

Then we were begging for Mercy from the Prince… who clearly knows he should be sitting on his butt.
Ha! I have heard that those Prince's can be rebels!

I'm all caught up! JP with Cinderella and Belle is so adorable. Swoon! I love G's mermaid outfit. I didn't realize they were mermaid tights until the princess pics. Perfection! I'm not sure why but the Seagulls outside of Nemo are one of my favorite things in WDW. I thought Jimmy's shirt was great.

The dessert party looked awesome. I've been wanting to do one and that or the Frozen one are on the top of my list. DH isn't really feeling it. He gets on board for a day and then quickly changes his mind. He doesn't think we would enjoy the desserts and by we he means everyone BUT ME because he knows I would. Oh well. We're planning a trip next August so I have some time to talk him into it.

the Garbage guys

:lmao:

Just saying, but THIS IS SACRIFICE, PEOPLE! The curls may be natural, but it was too early to let them go to the wind just yet. G, obviously having a great time.

:laughing:

I think the only way to make this funnier would be if Pooh himself was there to watch me change my son’s own poo.

You're on a roll!! :rotfl2:

Please take note of our outfits on this day. I know we talked about it before, but this morning would be our Princess breakfast and that evening would be our dinner at the Coral Reef. JP, clearly Prince Charming. Gia went for the Little Mermaid look with her seashell shirt (that we made) and the third pair of mermaid leggings we bought from Amazon until she liked one. Mom is her signature Snow White. Disneybounding, like a BOSS! Proud of you, Ma! And I have my favorite, Belle, on a dainty cold-shoulder top (with rose choker from Hot Topic-- yep. Went there). Jimmy had a Prince Charming shirt that I was too busy making sure I had everything for Gia, to remember to tell him about. So he is wearing the shirt I got for him at Christmas. It’s the seagulls from Nemo and says “wine! Wine! Wine!” Perfectly Jimmy: gives an essence of needy, and also notates his love of all things wine. Love these outfits today! Very proud of us all.

I am impressed!! Trying out Bounding this trip in a few days and am pretty excited about it! I would love that wine, wine, wine shirt!

Absolutely adorable! Just perfect! :love:

Oh, man.... too cute for words.

But first… how stinking cute are they?!

Extremely!

this trip went so well in regards to split custody, I would anticipate something in similar fashion in years to come. One less thing to worry about when that day comes.

Glad that worked out well.

as the International Festival of the Arts. So there were crafty things to do here and there, but most importantly, there was Broadway in Disney performances THAT DAY!

I hadn't heard of this. Huh!

Spoiler alert… I never saw the Broadway singing. Still slightly bummed, but I will just have to go back another time.

Any excuse will do. ::yes::

We did not stop, we did not shop, we did not pass Go, and we certainly did not collect $200.

But I'm sure you spent $200+ dollars.

When we got there, the line had already been growing so we pulled a pretty risky move and we went in the single rider line! I figured: there are 3 seats to a row. If they need people to fill in from the single rider line, they will either need one person, or one in both the front and the back seats. So I just tried to reassure G it would be okay and we would be together and everything would be great. But I really wasn’t sure how this was going to go, just knew I was going to use the “she is scared and wants me to be in the car with her” excuse if I had to and let single riders pass me until a car need two people. Yes, Sorry, I was willing to be THAT person.

You! You are the one!!!

The family with us actually offered to move seats so we could be together, but G said she was okay! DISNEY IS FULL OF THE BEST PEOPLE!

::yes:: Nice people everywhere... but especially in Disney.

Mom, clearly having the time of her life, right?

I did step out of line with JP to change his morning poop in a strange and dark corner between the different character rooms in those innoventions wings. It was a little weird when a few characters passed by and I’m just like, “nothing to see here, folks!” I think the only way to make this funnier would be if Pooh himself was there to watch me change my son’s own poo.

when he has those Dad moments or he has special things with the kids, without me facilitating it or telling him what/how/when to do it… it really gets me in the feel good emotions.

Awwww.... :)

Love this shot.

And no, he is not giving him a purple-nurple in the second picture, he just liked the way he felt. Or so I assume.

It’s the seagulls from Nemo and says “wine! Wine! Wine!” Perfectly Jimmy: gives an essence of needy, and also notates his love of all things wine. Love these outfits today! Very proud of us all.

Love the outfits. That seagull one is pretty funny, though.

And I just so happen to have needed to crop my sister out of it to fit in the frame. She was not amused.

:laughing: Whoopsie!

She was supposed to LIE to the guy that lets you in so they could go to World Showcase early. The lie did not, could not, leave her lips. She told the truth and was turned around! Dad and Danielle, again, not pleased. LOL!!!

Awww.... she's too honest. :goodvibes

What a great shot! But not as great as...

… this one. :love:

Ok, can I borrow JP to take and meet some princesses! I promise I'll return him... (fingers crossed behind my back)!

This is too funny. Like Father like Son!
It was so funny. They do so many things alike now, but this was the first time I had ever captured it on camera. In fact, it was SO CUTE that I called Mom over to see it. She was doing her hair at the time (since we do ALL the things while eveyrone continues to sleep. And she came REALLY QUICK... so quick that we didn't realize she had put the straightener on my fitbit and melted it. Not going to lie, it was kind of hilarious. Her face, though. It was like a kid telling Mom and Dad that they accidentally let the dog loose. She felt so bad she got me a replacement. All to see how cute Jimmy and JP looked!

This tops that photo!
:love:

Also, equally cute. Those princesses love them some JP!
We thought he would love the princesses most because he LOVES pretty girls (more on that soon). But I think he liked the characters MORE this trip. I can't wait to see how he reacts to it all in years to come.

Enjoying your report. Great pictures, also.

:thanks:

The dessert party looked awesome. I've been wanting to do one and that or the Frozen one are on the top of my list. DH isn't really feeling it. He gets on board for a day and then quickly changes his mind. He doesn't think we would enjoy the desserts and by we he means everyone BUT ME because he knows I would. Oh well. We're planning a trip next August so I have some time to talk him into it.

My sister told me about the Frozen dessert party. Sounds like a win-win to me. My husband doesn't eat many sweets, to be honest. But I never considered it wouldn't be worth the money. Definitely a valid point. But paying for the experience and the reserved area to watch the show was worth it for us.

You're on a roll!! :rotfl2:
I try.

I am impressed!! Trying out Bounding this trip in a few days and am pretty excited about it! I would love that wine, wine, wine shirt!
Disneybounding was SO FUN! We had previously planned to spend Mickey Day as the original gang. I was going to be Goofy and had the perfect outfit! But Gia wasn't sure about being Daisy, and it was just easier to all be Mickey-ish. She really loved the mermaid look, though. And putting together the outfits and little accessories was so fun. Hard, but fun!

Glad that worked out well.

I'm still on a high from how well it went.

I hadn't heard of this. Huh!
Yes! I'm starting to think there is always SOME kind of festival in Epcot when we go. But this one was really cool. I'll delve more into the cool stuff they had that we DID see this trip.

Any excuse will do. ::yes::
ANY!

But I'm sure you spent $200+ dollars.
That's for sure!!!

::yes:: Nice people everywhere... but especially in Disney.
SOOOOO true.

Awww.... she's too honest. :goodvibes
honest to a fault... if that's a thing.

So... future baby daughter name?
Not a bad idea!

Another great shot!

Have to credit the photopass people on this one. and thank goodness for them, because I was really just enjoying watching him at that point.

:laughing: This is such a fun shot!
SO representative of real life, right? :worship:

Ok, can I borrow JP to take and meet some princesses! I promise I'll return him... (fingers crossed behind my back)!
:joker: He is hitting terrible 2's might early, I don't think you want him right now! But pictures don't do it justice, he really is precious! Of course, i'm partial.

DAY 3: Epcot!
Brunchin, No Lunchin, and lots of Munchin!

After Princess Brunch, Jimmy got held up on a phone call. Mr. Important, over here. So we waited on him to finish before heading off anywhere. I changed into some more comfortable (yoga) pants, we shopped (of course), and we played around in nearby Mexico!

Right as we headed from Norway to Mexico (long walk, right?), music started playing. And you know I can’t resist live music! The kids were entranced, and were even invited to join along!

UbhiPSMsTickJ2TsdZS9khZmycE7kenSvDrpygzkS-GLMAdW12J1O-QPDA2tYM8-Cyn1VhictpAI0Xvob99fkhPfag3JHdCCf9iKHITXtlWc9jkYAEu8nSGGxCsXxxFrd4GIasdx

aRYDta8CXHX4LK-QXD_dr5kih8oty1g9BeCTsCqckBBLayAlCaOcuqYnNok4tIf6tmjickyNNJWtP70_q9Z3wi0FGaMU3YBAJ3dI-nspqFfLheseReO67DBXD8PBzEgmhxIhKXIT

XJ3zgwlrF7ABVxfsB9irnIkg1FBKiulms43MSbgcPTGXdSlcFqHJFQzwLqzO0uMAfOf0wFIqyBPF-ufide0U3VCQipkriCkB-iaP1mri-Plm0OftJAfpcqWfMfUvzG6uNh-bhx7s

Cw2rCPUXj1Kl6DBVMufNXmStLyPgaNKKhut-MuKlG94zmL8OiZ6umsEi83xacLfnPXIIjgvqDuYWVc_IijDkVsaH9_jVRAOkZjfjfz2ypX5jTm_6Aw-ogRDvqEjhoWBdh2OdiYh7

Again.. It’s those little moments that are the best!

WAIT! WAIT! NO! NOT THE MOUTH! ….

wFstozu6YCO1QsWUHK8EJdr2CxE8ziNM7N_RhwELFAmXPC-V3WhLyQW_EIFTsiGqIvDIWlBKAM6uo-buRQCsFWD2pk3ZGzcaOpem2qs0I880K6C0nAt6u7lcQurRCem8x3IKq-JO

Well, Minnie bought him that maraca. I’m sure you can guess why.

Oh, well. Viva La Mexico!

ApdGVGx1Ts7bkAkzGIq6BSfO72Da0MyYlDX3T8u6OtO17k-f-U2Uqj__5pXeWQCWPdsZr1llmSVb8OsWvQTSpgurt3f-9jbt-V__tG7NhoowQ8Udj7YZvq8tYpT51C97kpyZg3eT

VKzOiO6_-nx1QoeH0JjYzjNIK5DTNFQ9AOWIWamuqZxP0efKHBYHR5R8Mj4P6DgqqbCX9HIfLcy7t8bRKrnyc9SmI2Njiu6FfE0Dlf717E0ngPjFWIhoxduFeCNhOcw_kBnj-9an

Something else I wanted to touch on is this Festival of the Arts. So I’m pretty convinced that Epcot just, like, ALWAYS has an awesome festival going on. This trip, it was the Festival of the Arts. They had the food and wine-esque booths set up at each country for snack credits (more like baby credits this trip). It was great! There were also cool artsy things for the kids to do. We didn't’ do many, but G got to do some later with her mom after we had left. But the coolest thing we experienced were the picture spots. There were famous paintings that you could be in (photopass, of course). So we decided to see as many as we could and have a little fun with it!

First up: Freida!

R1Ap7eTgI69sL-nPDfb6Pge5rh14j8EFNcHcpB7mvxLYJQbkCp9HtzhEqelqv1RnM61vzO9HARiADmB1ksvhsVG38KuAwF9CSN8n_jwwJ-alC_WSMOgSSQDqj6BhA6hUxq5rnYFV

g5gW2TLEBifUVDzH3vJ6-emne-a7Jd924Qz85UCNkaVp6qMR7eEsghqf424HTmFhv9C4Zxn067KrWQGihBG8T5YnO9ZKrnj12co2RBj9D8gFkn2m-C5ROEjwEumYbw8K56GX32O5

30Duvn5YsOQquogTT63VjiFcS_A-4WZ4mCpLqEZlTvM1bM8olVomRINErz-vWxebkAzJWrO5Ws03ediURqkkiZdkJgbhH5jcqB9fUKPQe6XfVmzPKQHUzv6Ni4CrhtnTqQ-fw4lt

Brunchin, No Lunchin, and lots of Munchin! Pt 2.

Okay, that was fun! More of that later. Now, we had a fastpass for Figment. Gia always talked about how much she loved Figment and it is something we thought JP would enjoy as well. We made this fastpass for before her mom would be meeting us, but made them the same fastpass for later in the day so that she could ride it with her other little brother, too. I don’t think they ended up doing it, but it wasn’t a big deal.

IZKB47wlycG2RX-AO2dMHgzhyRBlXsl6S6-v1thThIS0LmPj56kDe2GO5vZUUaUGUrf55BVe6n8pShn_tRd5WgaBRn5HnGi1GQFz4onqUsUF2DtLJueoIdd3jj34tVdE92DYdJhC

Always gotta have that pre-ride selfie!

B7830F46p-zN0hh2x9obx3VikkcKeojfcmmo63zfbA45oHvXo_iK8EuP8D_YAcR-PeiB7asHXg35XdsIERDDEUO5b_Fttq-L9or4tCeG3HByOQAFVw_qA0dYKf2z8rpKqYvIbKu3

We enjoyed it, but nothing special. I guess G is getting too old for it and since it is about the senses, JP wasn’t super intrigued. But hey! It was out of the heat. AND THIS DAY WAS HOT!

So while we found a spot and waited for Gia’s mom to come meet us, we decided to get a little treat, too.

-qk-8jI-vD6Bj7DnzlDlyHWGV9IOHa74MkkJYF6VvsezD-H9lev7Y8gXu1oS0hzQyRWy_MeiUhXfLhmxnQJRI36hFlTyIzbwqWjO6_nljDNL3BXtGqmbaAE-dFW7CYJNThqdyFOG

We played around for a little bit, did bathroom breaks and all. G was nervous we wouldn’t be able to find her mom, so we stuck in one spot until they got into the park and we knew everything was good. Long enough for JP to fall asleep and G to put all the stickers in her passport. We didn’t DO the passport, but she was still excited to have one (Thanks you, Minnie!).

KGeDkn6at-JKIUP8JxPRujFSHzxIgJJf_L0pUW-JIV0U1psSD859cVo9uJStQsv0RD0VihOp-QjlV8rP-kZxBe1DLgA0Kkwm41etXMWWjkrHPCr-MSxcJzFlfayZeviyi4ewG30W

23srlUHg6SM2Xv05m657vjtZBPFTcs0t9XoyKuqlUWzm353lORXZLY3izonpTBUhwm4jg0pIw-D0LwjZAWvoPxEtgKbWkYe8Jw2nNQbHOXh1jslLt6WpWN34HDh8xWl9LUVljHEv

We were waiting in front of the Land, I believe. Her mom met up with us just fine and it was time to park the strollers and head over to Soarin for our first fastpass all together. Now, Jimmy isn’t a rider, if you recall. And I was really enjoying just carrying my sleeping JP. So he and I actually offered to hold onto both babies while everyone else went to ride. If you didn’t know before, there is a little waiting area with chairs and some play space at the exit of Soarin. This was perfect for us. JP ended up waking up, so he and Christian got to roam around a bit while waiting on the others. This was the first time I realized just how NOT SHY my kid is. He’s not a bully, I’d just say he is aggressive.

U9zqoDfV3twzreTq3AxaRNXM-xrc604dWuQDWRN3ShzV6SfToLWZPcc6neFO1lDEr1O-bn66UmVbC0fqI4d7mC_Pr48rkdgid99vOODEjJSR0t2P5ASfCxtHTNpzH7tq0QgsukVw

It took a while for them to even get through the fastpass line. Christian ended up falling asleep on Jimmy. It was pretty funny. After that, Gia was pretty excited to have her mom there and really wanted to go RIDE. Ashley (mom) is a self-proclaimed ride junkie, which is why I did all the non-thrill rides before they got there. I knew she would have her mom to take her on all that stuff later on. I think Ashley sat that one out with the baby and G and David (step-dad) rode Test Track on the single rider line. We, on the other hand, were anxious to get into the countries! We decided to go towards Canada.

I don’t think Gia knew how to feel about having us all there and got pretty anxious when we would split up. By the time we made it to Japan, we met back up and I think that satisfied her anxiety.

Before entering the World Showcase, we stopped at one of the food booths and I got a snack. It was a popsicle because it was hot, but really it was like a Bomb Pop WITH ALCOHOL! Not much, but we just met up with my stepdaughter’s mother (which history would say is not the happiest person in the world) at the/my happiest place on earth, so I think it was well-deserved. We didn’t do much in Canada. As we were walking into the UK it was time for another potty break. Outside the bathrooms in the UK there is a fountain. Most people will not remember this, but I will now never forget. Because this…

fqZuRwQRxQSUYNE453tJh_xrQi3Np3JZh0HHC8NnWXwVfTBUn3Wd4SA9jZqSVvZV9ozbvs5bR5BBBpZmbNbydciZPvcdlrWbGTgyp9QpTiOoe5l9K9bWz54SA5UHW4ibAdl8nTFn

Just ANOTHER reason why this trip report is named what it is. FOUNTAINS! We let him play in it a while. Lots of people coming in and out of the bathroom just oo’ed and ahh’ed at how cute. Some gave us the “you let your kid in there” side eye. After a while we went ahead and took him in the bathroom to change him.

g1ntx0SyHGJVKCjZl7Gdl7TqMAsfZehCd8AZDJZME-nF7vY9UIpuB2YtnPaJIEv_0GTAEg0DSXCo2cW3hH894NsGtLUd7H5yUQ0zYNxg_oidaIC-Q3gYYtytP4ucXWISO8tnNp-O

TJLn2UMFpHjjDVHsCMTz32jxVTye8GqXQXtZ3WPounPOp5DeCVJBDLY4hQj_TLghouoTRlWY_85-K1c13E22hD5QVy8KMej0qFjzsXu9dmFpzQztSHhCSd5Ck_zikRy4nrDEHTBS

UsxPrf4pGVo4OkwZG8KoI-7OPl0nbwJp310mFBvilx6ZbLIRZsVypg55HE28oDmucEeRbffcK4jNUhZBvl49vSbklQTbKU_Ic_tfh20psEheCSGInHuWitU3L-mXh18ZmykW37fq

Brunchin, No Lunchin, and lots of Munchin! Pt 3

Then we went exploring. Mom is big into Outlander and was SO EXCITED to see Outlander stuff in DISNEY!

E1QUYGy-leq1DOtnuw2vGQhmjn6aSMvr_GbsgC5g6Dgu396nf-wKwU8heup0_GZjslR9QUS7Dbf_fnAy0AfDXjIcRfD_QH-5K6Ra6KIACdpJQAJ3CJ1iqNJLBmCkR09wBE2E9dFq

Even JP couldn’t get the British Guard to smile.

_Lw_4m3G6RA_MJF_DOGdj-VnvSys5LSxdOUq8LKYKzLuX9vIvCW-Uq5JIj_MSQ7p53ZowDd1kt9cLeOzZEUrHSWjFjCCIbvQmWcjw8OMtAqGEhatdn_RmFxRh8BUgLfxORnd-Fz9

Then we went on the France, but stopped for a photo op on the International Gateway.

ifH3whlaBnazLeiF5BHT8bUiJDrhF1WkClmoN2scXz-LrTe_NQlcz7vFDchEowvjRKi4ZvqT_eSP4BSQIV3zdqERMRCwj05R5xcPF2cuowY7SaeWHADeCCp33SQYLMZfYx3EHjmi

J_OuF6du6jYVWTxh6Rw_u-w5V4bqhSQ5u15qZmW4Fqtlk1jx94P69vO-4JU5bbt0HvQSwJtWrlAc-XPuVO-n_YWF4xx3qxRCoo-qSEWrxzTsf-_siKsJVxJCNkf-JMJQ4PZ1g9U2

JP wanted my glasses, so I gave him his. He doesn’t like to wear them, just play with them. But this was the best picture I snapped…

2W9oEUNiYw4Cee-2T7BhDBCCjcFLTl85o0AhtBE_O18Sbj9dkcfiWyA5h5W57fvM6qpSA6j-SFwz6WgRDDqFfugKvMFFDqWvhrlktdGt4a3fEHxJRpi93xYLU5uNBeqnHKewJrTk

We stopped for drinks in France. “The Orange Slushie” as Mom so eloquently puts it. We also stopped at our first picture in a picture!

XnxemJa9BPsp46F6B2Cg4RwkgYbIWZeC8Igqvv91NBphs4VapvJYQE5Ser-J4NNGucLsUgYktcfUysf-SltVZ6uLf0mg3MkpJ-mY_tyWMoH1GLVcDyn3Q5H6xhf5NkOHOGAk772s

When you walk inside the area to pose, they have a picture of the actual painting. So that was really neat. And the photographer might direct you, “Smile! Laugh uncontrollably”! It was fun! And not our last one.

wmZn0DXHhf-vrM7MeWZvCCoog-djixN2YStvPW_8hOQ-NUhFQuLlY92Nnz61pWGZLLrrRDhIrpFFGweWtv5s330z7aoXpgCtNPn5MqG52l2hjjOhxzDCPDsX2BtuW2X33IbMZhHQ

mxjr2KsDXqc1pEKZ2XZRy0zlE3bn4exQmmhUGwDr_EoVhW-rLNggwjCbiYvEqXDPn92tI3OLAEKEalwZ99jBbMzJZsTOc6onbwmCVEDAUafDpha_11ajpLta0r-Gxi29ZNfeNGvy

I think I was trying to tickle JP’s leg, but really, I just love Mom laughing in that one. We really were having fun!

ERGGxzEYpDn0etZCYuryeZ2AM99zaEegGFG7EsHZKdyNrcDeG5ywd84EeIk9nwjYUDtYAql96_oi6ST-v-2zitHKr6m452lRcwN6l9mVyHyTt-NBV9YhKv5xfyYmBKbGb34tBFK7

We didn’t really eat LUNCH and dinner wasn’t until about 8pm, so we got another snack in Morroco. This was a flat bread, and it was delicious. Again, not our last snack. If I can preach anything it is to SNACK ALL DAY in Epcot when they have these amazing food and beverage booths up.

Then it was just more exploring and bathroom breaks until we got to Japan. Ashley and G were meeting us there to PICK A PEARL! That’ll be our next post… but first THIS cuteness! Both the boys sleeping and big sister SO excited to have us all together.

FYoJqWwn0yvJTq6QIAfnFNiwnSv1fTC7aJd7_wN6y7nm-erKyWhIPu5Z_y7Rfcxu7KhCFQiP4kbW4-1QgvKGlkpAJCfkaT3dSJO3OjymOEPQ8Sd7XQRPFPWS6dYlOQXi-prD_nzB

OMG, your mom even makes Frieda look cute!

But hey! It was out of the heat. AND THIS DAY WAS HOT!

Oh my gosh, I feel you! I feel like this was my life mantra when we were there in August. Smart to take some breaks in the AC regardless of what the ride was.

I don’t think Gia knew how to feel about having us all there and got pretty anxious when we would split up. By the time we made it to Japan, we met back up and I think that satisfied her anxiety.

That's fair. I can definitely see how this could feel weird/confusing/anxiety-provoking to a girl in her situation.

Outside the bathrooms in the UK there is a fountain. Most people will not remember this, but I will now never forget. Because this…

fqZuRwQRxQSUYNE453tJh_xrQi3Np3JZh0HHC8NnWXwVfTBUn3Wd4SA9jZqSVvZV9ozbvs5bR5BBBpZmbNbydciZPvcdlrWbGTgyp9QpTiOoe5l9K9bWz54SA5UHW4ibAdl8nTFn

Oh my goodness, how precious!!

I love you guys in these!

Yes! I'm starting to think there is always SOME kind of festival in Epcot when we go. But this one was really cool. I'll delve more into the cool stuff they had that we DID see this trip.

Okay!

SOOOOO true.

::yes::

honest to a fault... if that's a thing.

Dunno. Let's just say I like her a little bit better than I already did, now.

Not a bad idea!

As long as you always call her "Aurora-that-my-good-friend-pkondz-picked"

I'd be okay with that.

SO representative of real life, right? :worship:

Mr. Important, over here.

I changed into some more comfortable (yoga) pants,

Works for girls.
For guys?...

And you know I can’t resist live music! The kids were entranced, and were even invited to join along!

Yay! That must've been fun. :)

Cw2rCPUXj1Kl6DBVMufNXmStLyPgaNKKhut-MuKlG94zmL8OiZ6umsEi83xacLfnPXIIjgvqDuYWVc_IijDkVsaH9_jVRAOkZjfjfz2ypX5jTm_6Aw-ogRDvqEjhoWBdh2OdiYh7

Again.. It’s those little moments that are the best!

::yes:: Terrific capture.

WAIT! WAIT! NO! NOT THE MOUTH! ….

Don't worry. The next one will be....
"Oh, he/she dropped his/her pacifier in the mud." <quickly wipes it off on pants and pops it back in the mouth.>

Viva La Mexico!

ApdGVGx1Ts7bkAkzGIq6BSfO72Da0MyYlDX3T8u6OtO17k-f-U2Uqj__5pXeWQCWPdsZr1llmSVb8OsWvQTSpgurt3f-9jbt-V__tG7NhoowQ8Udj7YZvq8tYpT51C97kpyZg3eT

Arrrrrriba!!!!

But the coolest thing we experienced were the picture spots. There were famous paintings that you could be in (photopass, of course).

I've seen those!!!
Not IRL, but in others' TRs. So cool you found them!

Even got the unibrow going!

Gia always talked about how much she loved Figment and it is something we thought JP would enjoy as well.

::yes:: My DDs loved it too first time... Not so much 4 years later.

We made this fastpass for before her mom would be meeting us, but made them the same fastpass for later in the day so that she could ride it with her other little brother, too.

Nice of you, even if it didn't get used.

We enjoyed it, but nothing special.

That about sums it up.

Awww...

G photobomb!

If you didn’t know before, there is a little waiting area with chairs and some play space at the exit of Soarin.

Yep! I know it.

This was the first time I realized just how NOT SHY my kid is. He’s not a bully, I’d just say he is aggressive.

Oh dear.
Perhaps this will serve him well later in life.

Christian ended up falling asleep on Jimmy.

Ashley (mom) is a self-proclaimed ride junkie, which is why I did all the non-thrill rides before they got there. I knew she would have her mom to take her on all that stuff later on.

Hmmmm… You left out if you are one.

I don’t think Gia knew how to feel about having us all there and got pretty anxious when we would split up.

:( That can't be easy on her. Maybe not on any of you.

really it was like a Bomb Pop WITH ALCOHOL!

but we just met up with my stepdaughter’s mother (which history would say is not the happiest person in the world) at the/my happiest place on earth, so I think it was well-deserved.

oh dear.

Have another one.

FOUNTAINS! We let him play in it a while. Lots of people coming in and out of the bathroom just oo’ed and ahh’ed at how cute.

Some gave us the “you let your kid in there” side eye.

Oh brother.
Was he peeing in it? No.
Was he drinking it? No.

So... buzz off.

Mom is big into Outlander and was SO EXCITED to see Outlander stuff in DISNEY!

OH!! My mom is too (I have no clue)
I will have to see if I can get that online.

Even JP couldn’t get the British Guard to smile.

Too cool for skool.

or too young. whichever.

“The Orange Slushie” as Mom so eloquently puts it.

So cool. :goodvibes

I just love Mom laughing in that one.

:laughing: ::yes::

we got another snack in Morroco. This was a flat bread, and it was delicious.

That looks really interesting.

If I can preach anything it is to SNACK ALL DAY in Epcot when they have these amazing food and beverage booths up.

Ashley and G were meeting us there to PICK A PEARL!

Nice!

JP is at the perfect age. Everything is so intresting to him. I love how he is just staring down that guard.
He certainly was fascinated with it all. I LOVED bringing him at this age. I know a lot of people think it's silly because he will never remember it, but honestly... the rest of us will never forget! And I wouldn't trade those memories of us together in Disney for anything.

OMG, your mom even makes Frieda look cute!
:cool1:

That's fair. I can definitely see how this could feel weird/confusing/anxiety-provoking to a girl in her situation.
Oh for sure! Those first few hours, we just did everything we could to make sure she knew we were all in this together! And no kidding, once we met back up that first time it was like she was good from there. There were a few times she couldn't decide whether she wanted to do this or that if we were splitting up (nearly always to be efficient for whatever we were doing), and in those moments we just tried to make it easy on her and play up one choice and play down the other. Or we would just go do whatever it was all together.

I love you guys in these!
We loved doing them!

As long as you always call her "Aurora-that-my-good-friend-pkondz-picked"

I'd be okay with that.
WHAT A NAME! I'll put it in the consideration jar.

::yes:: Terrific capture.
:thanks:

Don't worry. The next one will be....
"Oh, he/she dropped his/her pacifier in the mud." <quickly wipes it off on pants and pops it back in the mouth.>
I'm the queen of "paci dropped, mom licked the germs off, it's good!" I might draw the line at mud, though.

::yes:: My DDs loved it too first time... Not so much 4 years later.
:rotfl2:So true.

G photobomb!
So glad you caught that! Her thing this trip!

Hmmmm… You left out if you are one.
I am not. I don't get sick, I don't get scared or anything. I've just done most all of it before and really wanted my time to be spent in the moments with my family. Jimmy and I are talking about a much belated honeymoon for us next year where it'll just be he and I. I asked what was important for him to do. He's like just walk around, soak up the magic, take fun pictures, eat good food. I was like yep, I like all of those things.

:( That can't be easy on her. Maybe not on any of you.
It's not easy. But not much of this blended family stuff is. But it is totally worth it, so we just make it work. Try to find the easiest route. And she got over it quickly when she knew we were all there for her.

oh dear.

Have another one.
I'm being dramatic. It wasn't bad. But like you said, it isn't easy for any of us. And those first few hours were kind of "what do I do with my hands" lol. But we figured it all out very quickly and we were ALL having a blast in no-time.

Too cool for skool.

or too young. whichever.
:rotfl2: I love that. Hilarious.

Oh for sure! Those first few hours, we just did everything we could to make sure she knew we were all in this together! And no kidding, once we met back up that first time it was like she was good from there. There were a few times she couldn't decide whether she wanted to do this or that if we were splitting up (nearly always to be efficient for whatever we were doing), and in those moments we just tried to make it easy on her and play up one choice and play down the other. Or we would just go do whatever it was all together.

Parenting: you're doing it right! :goodvibes It's so good that regardless of any issues or differences you may have with her mom that you can all spend time together and get along for her benefit when necessary.

Parenting: you're doing it right! :goodvibes It's so good that regardless of any issues or differences you may have with her mom that you can all spend time together and get along for her benefit when necessary.
Thanks! For a long time, naturally, it felt like she was the enemy and i'm certain she felt the same of us. And I'm sure we all cast stones as well as received scars. But even then, we would never argue in front of G or anything like that. Though, I think any normal person could tell it wasn't sunshine and rainbows when we all had to be in the same place. Then you just reach a point where you're like, "what are we even fighting about? shouldn't we have the same goal here." But I guess that is just part of it. You have to go through the bad to get to the better. And we are all much better now. I wouldn't say I'm as comfortable having to see or talk to her as I would be with a friend, but there's no reason for animosity. And we've gotten more used to situation where we are all together. We spend tid-bits of holidays together and what not. But we are always breaking new ground, and that's what this trip was. It was breaking new ground for us all. So it took a little time together and a little time apart to figure out how this works. And then it was smooth sailing and a really, great trip!

WHAT A NAME! I'll put it in the consideration jar.

How much is in that jar?
How big is that jar???

I'm the queen of "paci dropped, mom licked the germs off, it's good!" I might draw the line at mud, though.

Oh, no. Not mud. You wipe that on the baby's clothes before popping that sucker back in.

I am not. I don't get sick, I don't get scared or anything. I've just done most all of it before and really wanted my time to be spent in the moments with my family. Jimmy and I are talking about a much belated honeymoon for us next year where it'll just be he and I. I asked what was important for him to do. He's like just walk around, soak up the magic, take fun pictures, eat good food. I was like yep, I like all of those things.

I am finding that I am less interested in rides (although there are still some I must ride) and more in the food and ambiance.
I want a vacation where I can ride a few things and then just relax and enjoy it all.

It's not easy. But not much of this blended family stuff is.

No, I suppose not.

But it is totally worth it, so we just make it work. Try to find the easiest route. And she got over it quickly when she knew we were all there for her.

:) Good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!