Blended O'HANA: lights, water fountains, and characters OH MY!

(Again, no one blames you, Mom).

(You totally do. But nice to pretend you don't.)

Let us also recall that we are in Fantasyland and the rest of JP’s clothes are in the front of the park lockers

::yes:: Nude baby. Yep.

ONE PLACE that was all the way at the front of the parks. I want to say it was near Winnie the Pooh.

Um... That's nowhere near the front of the park. It's close to BOG, though.

I’m like “he doesn’t need this, put this back.” He says, “he put it in his mouth.”

Oh. :rolleyes:

not only did he have it in his mouth but he also threw up on it (not a bunch, though).

:laughing: He must really have wanted it.

And it was a personal favorite of his for several months.

So... worth its weight in gold, then. :)

I’m just glad he didn’t throw up AFTER we put the new shirt on him. Geez.

:laughing:

Time for Dad’s favorite: It’s A Small World!

Please tell me you're making a joke here.

Please.

This was JP’s first real opportunity at the chain link ropes. He turned into a monkey REAL QUICK.

::yes:: All young lads must do this. It's a rite of passage.

A pic of some of my favorite people in line:

The lady behind your mom and kids?

u6gb_LOctAqAGVBEooJgoO5UUjSV1Lpgx6eJ1LHHTxnmD_ZUT6N-VCr1m1wYD9gMgLltEzI7jnO2x7Xl5_AVZSDuQOIpYvFB5IINZtp9pMmdobEAydG6blL9K5uRW5xdE81OCm5T

Oh, my...

That is... just an amazing photo. Really. As in, enter that into a local photo contest, please.

YALLL!!!!! This boy LOVEDDDDDDD small world. He sat on my lap, on the edge of his seat. Held the seat in front of him. Waved to all the little people, danced, and was just completely enthralled in it all. WHAT A TREAT!

That's great!!
While it's not a particular favourite of mine... I do think it's great when the littles find something that they love. :goodvibes

So, funny story, remember how our reservation was broken up and we had linked magic bands. 2 each to be precise….

uenzxA3uxgVKuDZqtdJh2maXh1_VE61gg9tZjv-__cuwsNWf4LESkRrOjzE-IhZra7R2FdRMkUGEi-oEAf5vLT0c_SMM7HcFs8SA16NONPqXzQcyPUcd2DJyA1UPtQIhhmOCebYj

A name so nice they said it twice.

That boy is out!

As you know, Jimmy is our very own Gaston. Only problem was the only place to sit was Gaston’s chair.

So what's the problem? It's plenty big enough for all of you.

L'il miss sassy pants.

Dang... he really does look like him.

Awww... :)

We had been practicing for months with JP to “show me your muscles” as witnessed in pictures. But we wanted so badly for him to do it to Gaston.

I bet!

he was asleep for this and it was close to the time Gaston was done for the day.

Dang. :(

when it is your own, you’re like LOOK HOW CUTE MY KID IS!

::yes::

Um... your DH is right there... Maybe a little less enthusiasm?

A sleeping muscle pose. Close enough!

I like big muscles, and I cannot lie.

Oh boy! Sounds like Disney with a baby is exhausting!

It can be. I'm so glad we brought him at that age, though. He was SO FUN but not walking yet. I can't imagine trying to bring him now. HE IS WILD! We are planning for another trip next December. So he will be a little older than 2 and a half.

But that face! Makes up for all of it!

Doesn't it, though :love:

We still love It's a small world. but when Gwen was smaller it was soooo special. She just loved it! She called it the dolly ride.

That's a cute way to remember it! I've always liked it, but would never say it was a favorite. My husband does not ride rides, and for whatever reason it is his favorite. So we brought JP on it (several times this trip), and now it's everyone's favorite.

Too funny. I love the one after this, you can tell Gia was getting a kick out of it.

She really was having fun with it. She's not one to like to be center stage, but she craves that one on one attention, and that's what she got while the baby was asleep. So she really enjoyed it.

My girls REFUSE to meet Gaston. :( They say he is too mean.

Oh No! The first time Gia met him, she was almost 5 and we had practiced and practiced. She wanted to tell him to MAKE HIS OWN SANDWICH. But she got nervous. Still fun to watch her practice, though.

JP's face on It's A Small World it what's it's all about. Magical!

WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!

Um... That's nowhere near the front of the park. It's close to BOG, though.

I think I meant "wasn't". #brainfart:P

:laughing: He must really have wanted it.

You think they're born knowing how to get what they want? Because I'm starting to think so.

So... worth its weight in gold, then. :)

It was! AND it was a keychain, so it easily hooked on to the other 500 things we had strapped to the stroller. So he could play with it AND not throw it down. WINNING!

Please tell me you're making a joke here.

Please.

I wish I could. He's not a ride guy, and this is his favorite. I don't know why! I almost got him a shirt for Christmas that said, "I survived It's a Small World" as an ironic joke. But since it was his favorite, it became Gia's favorite, and we had to bring JP. And now it legit may be his favorite. So it's everyone's favorite now. JIMMY WINS!

::yes:: All young lads must do this. It's a rite of passage.

I guess you're probably right!

Oh, my...

That is... just an amazing photo. Really. As in, enter that into a local photo contest, please.

Now I know Mom took this one! I am just in love with it! Candid pictures of happy people makes me happy.

So what's the problem? It's plenty big enough for all of you.

:joker: This is true.

L'il miss sassy pants.

And on't you forget it!

Dang... he really does look like him.

Right?! Makes it hard to let Gaston be the bad guy. Although, to be honest, when my husband REALLY laughs, it sounds more like an evil villain. Like, it builds and kind of cackles. :scared:

Um... your DH is right there... Maybe a little less enthusiasm?

:rotfl2:

A sleeping muscle pose. Close enough!

We did our best!

This is so darn adorable!! He has absolute wonder in his eyes.
:love::lovestruc

I think I meant "wasn't". #brainfart:P

Ah. Yes, that would make more sense. :)

You think they're born knowing how to get what they want? Because I'm starting to think so.

Oh, yes. Absolutely.

It was! AND it was a keychain, so it easily hooked on to the other 500 things we had strapped to the stroller. So he could play with it AND not throw it down. WINNING!

Score!

I wish I could. He's not a ride guy, and this is his favorite. I don't know why! I almost got him a shirt for Christmas that said, "I survived It's a Small World" as an ironic joke. But since it was his favorite, it became Gia's favorite, and we had to bring JP. And now it legit may be his favorite. So it's everyone's favorite now. JIMMY WINS!

:faint:

Seriously, I'm glad there's one ride that everyone really likes and calls their fave.

Now I know Mom took this one! I am just in love with it! Candid pictures of happy people makes me happy.

Then Mom should enter it into a photo contest.

And on't you forget it!

::yes::

Right?! Makes it hard to let Gaston be the bad guy. Although, to be honest, when my husband REALLY laughs, it sounds more like an evil villain. Like, it builds and kind of cackles. :scared:

:laughing: I'd like to hear that.... from a distance of course. Don't want to get too close to a villain, ya know.

I'm still trying to get caught up with Michelle. Luckily she has really covered a lot so I don't have a whole lot to add.

I did forget to mention my search for water. When I got to Pop from AK I went through Everything Pop looking for some water bottles. In May 2017 I was able to get a pack of 12 small water bottles at the store at Music while we stayed there. I was very disappointed to find out Pop did not do this. I could only purchase individual regular size water bottles. Well I had to have water so I picked up a few bottles before heading to the room. We really loved all the extra storage area in the renovated rooms. It was great to have the little food storage area where the coffee pot was. We never used it for coffee but Jimmy used it several times a day for tea. We didn't do the discounted offer of giving up room cleaning everyday but we did find that they did not restock the coffee area or the tolietpaper. Jimmy ended up using JP's sippy cups for his tea and luckily we had some to use for tp our last day since we had ran out. We did call the front desk and ask for refills of both but we never got them. Ok rant over.

The Magic Kingdom is my favorite park. This was the day I was looking forward to the most. I don't normally do the dressing up like Michelle & Danielle but I really enjoyed putting together my Minnie outfit. I shopped both Ebay & Amazon for pieces of the ensemble. We had a very early start after a long first day. We caught an early bus to the Magic Kingdom.

I took this as we passed the train station on the way to the resort monorail.

IMG_3045.jpg

We weren't doing too bad. The clock shows right after 8 am. But this was just a quick pass on our way to breakfast at Ohana. While we waiting to be seated I took some pictures.

DSC_0260.JPG DSC_0261.JPG DSC_0263.JPG

Yes we did discover that as soon as they showed us to our table that JP had "done his business". I volunteered to change him. We could see Mickey coming and didn't have much time. In my defense, I was trying to get him changed as fast as possible. He had filled that diaper to the max and over the top. It is also pretty dark in the ladies bathroom at Ohana's. I warned Michelle I wasn't sure if I had gotten it all since it was up his back. The important thing to remember is he did make it back before Mickey. He also didn't seem to mind that I missed some.

I know Michelle posted lots of pictures from our breakfast so I'm just going to add some of my food. It's just the normal stuff you get at most Disney breakfasts.

DSC_0272.JPG

And yes the juice was really good. I usually prefer to eat my calories, not drink them but I did drink some of this juice.

After breakfast we walked around the grounds remembering the wedding performed on the beach in 2015. Michelle has already posted the pictures. Looking back you can see the difference since 2015 on the beach.

These restrictions weren't there in 2015.
DSC_0284.JPG

Before heading to the Magic Kingdom I had to make one more pit stop in the ladies room. I'm famous for leaving my glasses, purse or phone everywhere. I'm really bad at leaving my phone in the restroom. I usually put it on the top of the tp holder and leave it there occasionally. Of course in my rush to get the the Magic Kingdom I left it. I'm sure I not the only one who has done this @pkondz ? We were in line for security check when I realized I didn't have it. The line was fairly long so I told the others to go ahead and I would catch up to them at the park. I walked very fast back to the bathroom with my heart in my throat. As soon as I walked into the restroom I saw the a CM emptying the garbage. I asked her if she had seen a phone. She asked what it looked like? Luckily I had gotten a new phone case right before we left for Disney that was distinctive. It was easy to describe and guess what? She had it in her pocket! Whew, was I relived! I hurried back upstairs to get in line for the monorail. Luckily they were still waiting to board. I made it through security just in time. Going through security is a pain but it was better than the security we had later in the week when we had to do it after getting off the bus.

Finally we were entering the Magic Kingdom! I took this at 10:50.

DSC_0286.JPG

This is the latest I have ever entered this park. We're usually rope drop, but we did have a really great morning so far.

My first view of the castle.

DSC_0287.JPG
and of course the crowds. We were making our way to our first FP+ Buzz. We did take a few photo pass pictures on Main Street as we made our way down.

Soon we were seeing our man Buzz & the villain Zurg.

IMG_3050.jpg

I'm sorry I can't get Buzz to stand up. I edited him but it just won't stay up. I'm going to call it quits for tonight. This is just not working for me tonight.

Last edited:
Then Mom should enter it into a photo contest.

Thank you but it was just a lucky shot. I took about 3 or 4 in a row and this one came out the best. I'm a horrible picture taker, Michelle can vouch for this. If I get a good one it's just luck.

I have NO idea how this feel off my feed as I've gotten NO notices for 2 pages?! And I AM subbed in. So weird!

Anyway....

Your little family always takes such adorable photos and gives me all the feels. :) All in all a pretty magical morning so far! And yes, I'd agree, the Trolley show is super cute and just good old fashioned fun. :goodvibes

Before heading to the Magic Kingdom I had to make one more pit stop in the ladies room. I'm famous for leaving my glasses, purse or phone everywhere. I'm really back at leaving my phone in the restroom. I usually put it on the top of the tp holder and leave it there occasionally.

It was easy to describe and guess what? She had it in her pocket!

WOOHOO, You are JUST like me... and guess what?! Your luck is JUST like mine too!!!!

I did forget to mention my search for water.

Maybe one of these will help.
dowsing%2Btools%2Bgfx.JPG

We didn't do the discounted offer of giving up room cleaning everyday

I will never do that.
I go to a hotel so I don't have to clean up!

but we did find that they did not restock the coffee area or the tolietpaper.

What???
That's... not normal.

We did call the front desk and ask for refills of both but we never got them.

That's really below standard. I mean... really.

JP had "done his business". I volunteered to change him.

Are you still traumatized by that?

He had filled that diaper to the max and over the top.

Ugh. I hated those. So messy.

I warned Michelle I wasn't sure if I had gotten it all since it was up his back.

Ah ha!!!!! So it's her fault!!!

These restrictions weren't there in 2015.

:sad2: That was just awful. I can't even imagine being those parents. Horrible.

I'm sure I not the only one who has done this @pkondz ?

Yeah, yeah. I do that one time! (okay... three times... but that's it!)

As soon as I walked into the restroom I saw the a CM emptying the garbage. I asked her if she had seen a phone. She asked what it looked like? Luckily I had gotten a new phone case right before we left for Disney that was distinctive. It was easy to describe and guess what? She had it in her pocket! Whew, was I relived!

Phew! I bet you were relieved. It's such a terrible feeling when you lose your phone.

It's not sideways... he's in outer space! ::yes::

We never used it for coffee but Jimmy used it several times a day for tea. We didn't do the discounted offer of giving up room cleaning everyday but we did find that they did not restock the coffee area or the tolietpaper. Jimmy ended up using JP's sippy cups for his tea and luckily we had some to use for tp our last day since we had ran out. We did call the front desk and ask for refills of both but we never got them. Ok rant over.
I feel like housekeeping in general is getting terrible. I hope it doesn't continue to decline.

The important thing to remember is he did make it back before Mickey. He also didn't seem to mind that I missed some.
It has happened to all moms at some point! And good for you for doing it so quickly!

Going through security is a pain but it was better than the security we had later in the week when we had to do it after getting off the bus.
Ummmm, YES!!! the bus security is yuck-o!

We go to check out and Jimmy hands me this Mickey Mouse stuffed animal keychain. I’m like “he doesn’t need this, put this back.” He says, “he put it in his mouth.”

Oooh, is that how I get people to buy me things?

He's so mesmerized! I love this!

Great photo!

Gia's version of It's A Small World amazement :rotfl:

And no, I will not do a side by side of that photo and this one because that was like 15 pounds and a baby ago.

Psshhh you look fantastic and you CARRIED A WHOLE HUMAN BEING IN YOUR BODY! You're incredible!

I'm sorry I can't get Buzz to stand up. I edited him but it just won't stay up. I'm going to call it quits for tonight. This is just not working for me tonight.

Oh, Mom. Don't be so hard on yourself. Maybe he didn't want to stand up. Thanks for updating, though!

I have NO idea how this feel off my feed as I've gotten NO notices for 2 pages?! And I AM subbed in. So weird!

I haven't been getting my notifications, either. I only see what I see when I actively think about it.

Your little family always takes such adorable photos and gives me all the feels. :) All in all a pretty magical morning so far! And yes, I'd agree, the Trolley show is super cute and just good old fashioned fun. :goodvibes

:thanks:

I will never do that.

:worship: PREACH!

:P I live by the phrase "ahhh, he'll live." And she's right, she made it back for the important stuff.. MICKEY! What's a little poop on your clothes when you get to sit in time to see The Mouse?!

See, Mom. This guys knows what it's all about!

There were a few pretty terrible waits while we were there. Again, it was MUCH more crowded than expected. We would try to get a morning nap in for the baby on my chest/ in the carrier while we were going through security.

Oooh, is that how I get people to buy me things?

The adult version: you break it, you buy it.
The kid version: If I lick it, she will buy it.

Gia's version of It's A Small World amazement :rotfl:

You are SO right! Love the candid, happy moments! They're my favorite.:love:

I live by the phrase "ahhh, he'll live." And she's right, she made it back for the important stuff.. MICKEY! What's a little poop on your clothes when you get to sit in time to see The Mouse?!

When I first read that I saw “What's a little poop on your clothes when you get to sh*t in time to see The Mouse?!“

I blame you of course.

See, Mom. This guys knows what it's all about!

Yer darned tootin’!

Maybe one of these will help.
dowsing%2Btools%2Bgfx.JPG

Do you think these would have helped?

I will never do that.

Me too! And I eat out on vacation too cause I don't want to cook or clean.

What???
That's... not normal.

I don't think I have ever ran out of TP at a Disney resort before this trip.

That's really below standard. I mean... really.

I agree.

Are you still traumatized by that?

Yes I am. When Michelle & JP took me to eat for Mother's Day I refused to change him.

Ugh. I hated those. So messy.

They're the worst.

Yes, it was.

:sad2: That was just awful. I can't even imagine being those parents. Horrible.

Me either. So sad that it happened to a child at all.

Yeah, yeah. I do that one time! (okay... three times... but that's it!)

I've done it too many times to count.

Phew! I bet you were relieved. It's such a terrible feeling when you lose your phone.

I really was. One day I'm not going to be lucky and it's really going to gone.

I like the way you think.

I feel like housekeeping in general is getting terrible. I hope it doesn't continue to decline.

It was worse this trip.

It has happened to all moms at some point! And good for you for doing it so quickly!

I was going for speed not accuracy.

We stood in some really long security lines this trip.

Oh, Mom. Don't be so hard on yourself. Maybe he didn't want to stand up. Thanks for updating, though!

Awww thanks for the support.

:P I live by the phrase "ahhh, he'll live." And she's right, she made it back for the important stuff.. MICKEY! What's a little poop on your clothes when you get to sit in time to see The Mouse?!

I was thinking the same thing.

When I first read that I saw “What's a little poop on your clothes when you get to sh*t in time to see The Mouse?!“

I blame you of course.

:rotfl2:

Yer darned tootin’!

You're feeding his ego.

Super late but joining in. I'm not going to go through 14 pages to pick out my replies, but I will say that I feel very similarly about packing, lists, and support from one's spouse:

I absolutely abhor packing, I always have a list broken into a half dozen subsections, and it's not vacation if you haven't fought with your spouse at some point about how much he's NOT helping.

Your trip looks adorable so far! I can't wait to keep reading. :-)

IT IS STILL MICKEY DAY!
But it is getting closer to Mickey Evening.

Before I start my next post, I just have to brag on my Disney-koolaid-drinking-husband! He was on baby duty the other morning and we are in the midst of toddler sleep regression… SO MOMMA IS TIRED! I’m going about my business and Jimmy is feeding the baby breakfast and turns on the TV. We don’t have cable, but we have Apple TV and all the apps we want. Well, one of those apps is, like, a Mickey app. I can’t remember the name of it specifically. But it is Mickey cartoons, shorts, videos, etc. And they just run through. You don’t have to click the next one, so he likes to put that on for JP. My son loves it. Then I notice Jimmy is watching it too. “Babe, what are you doing? It’s your turn to shower.” He tells me, “I love these cartoons and I love that JP loves them. It makes me feel like I’m on the Magical Express again.”

1- I’m impressed he knew it was actually called the Magical Express (he called Sorcerer Mickey, “Wizard Mickey” for years.)

and 2- HOW STINKIN CUTE!

Speakin my language, honey.

When we last left off, baby was asleep, we met Gaston, and we did NOT get snacks from his Tavern because it was packed! We’ve always joked about telling Gaston to make his own sandwich… now, it felt like he was telling us to go find our own cupcakes!

So we used the app (have to ask Mom which one) to find just what snacks we wanted. Jimmy had been helpful and a trooper, so he got to pick. He decided he wanted CHURROS and the app told us we could find them in Adventureland! So, OFF WE GO! Best route? Let’s try those behind the castle “feeder routes”. You know? Like the roads that run parallel to the interstate. Quite frankly, I think those provide for some of the best photo ops. I remember when there were “kodak picture spots” along those routes. Now it’s photopass and we are TOTALLY going to take advantage of that.

dhkT4H-qyz3YoNOZc4fmvfqkYiUtmNCDw_UIIuO271IhDKrEnQNnHBMPZUAmZoXauf-NGtiw4-2ChsS1evGnOmd7io8dxbLdAodeWr0KuSXI48ctR7QqnqZSAhmR0l1QIbOvLp0H

Love the back of the castle! It’s beautiful!

Me and Mom are trucking it. I mean, who walks slow in Disney?! Then I turn around to see where these two goofballs are and they’re walk-dancing. Kind of their thing.

dvAw0nz3xWFcC2KGPiUovx8sKAfB_hflJKI6gm1TcNYHyssKNGrlk8fSSkrxw0mdJozPHY-4fkMewLo3ZsbENi81ckGY94igHs58d8rpTg7vxN5aq9KqOWEb9TJlIvV9iwDPXg33

mm37TUHdjiz_YX5McxNsDN2cGgzE2io2gQe7OrzPIDZmELoLNnoWxnydSR2ceok3GDj3utggT-SuNzkgDNtxsCulK5Zh3B3Na7wschU_EKXUmH2zUcPf-HiqqgZYae_DPqGtt84R

TaAlxaYpuL-1Cp0crHWg2naNoxv6PrVE5zohkcIyIkzY6fywmxonoNWrC80xLS5Gc7SIk2JPaUgCJaGZGJRN3ZQyME-hw_t3p2Nkcw5XORFQ0JKpBDxgkhd-6eLmG1sfvbiDJI44

Okay, you’re cute. Now get moving!

WAIT! Let’s stop and make a wish!

lBcVviitjnaGUSsFiS1k2DbUrETaFuXZsQmy2e5I7VOeOmfcfJI-xMhwIYk8PrlE2dINmbdnStOxUV55gGnEp77Os3bcDjQVI2bIl5a-OlKNYoAYsbMpO6nh96oodKXkFTVM7-Ty
KzFeFdqYD9mf1LUThFpE6baCLOp7xt5MKuKdUDlRDB5DNF8UsLn-oRDVJnPybZ2KzsXP4p3y6Ys4aGYt3Spf-ydF3iv-Lxj0RlBv48VuXi_8LArcCHuiojkBqsjViuR6wGRx3gdR

One of the things I wanted to make sure we did this trip was wish in as many fountains as possible. It’s just good fun!

And I’ve been wanting to get this photo opportunity…

cpXogk7m3uK1h5VuotVyd5pXIsOIlWAsUH6OA87OjHQ2r688N1hRjIZx59WAwyjDd8fPMxUqzvFjqsFW_h-p6NL7317SnnUorwqDsVGGlj2xJcKQw_a8nOiBcO8wIACC9SUukPc2

Cinderella wearing a crown!

Once again, Gia was uninterested in taking pictures (we are slowly passing from snack time to HANGRY)...

So just Mom and I did a little photo op in the feeder road. It was REALLY sunny. Jim and I took a picture, too, but not quite as flattering. Actually not flattering at all. Sunny, Sweating, you get it.

Tbu7GR15ZtBwpY-j4K3pBzHKNwFm1lxBg-q-Jow8vjuWC2ojgTvswUxfhVBumYR-DQNOhdUvSYuTF-hs7RQ4dn85hkJGeLqDIzgIAWbsos72ysJJwZHCbWmZXs5q74ShEKz3XNq_

I wish I had more pictures at this point, but like I said--HANGRY! I don’t remember how we went from travelling for churros to standing in the world’s longest line for ice cream. But we did. Mom went off for a Dole Whip, and I think she took the sleeping baby with her. It was hot. We were getting tired. The ice cream did it’s best work and we enjoyed it in an area we had never really sat before. Somewhere near the Swiss Family Treehouse, and before the Magic Carpets, there are these rock looking seats that were kind of away from everyone and SHADED at this point. We sat and enjoyed our treats while the baby continued to sleep.

Only a few minutes in, we get the “OH NO!” from G. She had spilled her chocolate ice cream on her white shirt. I couldn’t remember if she had more clothes packed or not, but it is not likely. So after we gave her the “i told you so” speech, Mom stayed with the Baby and we took G BACK TO THE SHOP ON MAIN STREET!

She was NOT HAPPY about the ice cream on her shirt. She is very particular about what she wears. The fabrics, the feel, the way she looks and feels in it. So shopping in general is usually kind of dreadful, but if she hated the chocolate ice cream on her shirt enough, she would get over it. We shopped a good while until she finally found a shirt. Remember earlier she wanted everything in this shop but didn’t want to buy it herself? Now she wants nothing (because it’s something she has to wear) but HAS to find something. Oh how the tables have turned. We ended up with a top that was the fit she likes, super cute, and felt good. I don’t think she’s worn it but once or twice since then, but whatever, we got our money’s worth. And Mom did say she wanted to buy both kids some clothes while we were there. Just don’t think we anticipated it being a necessity and only on the second day! Thanks, Mom!

I had to sneak the before picture because she was NOT HAPPY about that ice cream. Can hardly tell in pictures. But you know, cold, wet-- it’s gross. And I was NOT HAPPY that we had to do this (because it’s usually a grueling process to find her clothes) and we had a fastpass for Jungle Cruise coming up!

S8C1BD10D2UWR1ffuxGfm8OYW1unuhtKc05VLC7q3gxp1rMG-YjvduWgN-m9WAeeZWt63DIS1nPtWCZzB_ie_eSceAXGw9scU1AD8zioj33SahUMD8pcQs3RvNt8qPJb5G3unr5v
pbc64E2PBKtvtB8udekruBHPj43j__MgFr3J2QQExJEvNWTYI1cBO4L8HA-uIvaQLyxmah4yb91ZGNZOIKtYEsB8IbBy5kONFKIQs5BdK3frOMgsL-3gwVUTF42rM2tkmmGPAkj7

IT IS STILL MICKEY DAY!
But it is getting closer to Mickey Evening.

New shirt! AND super cute with leggings! (another challenge. She won’t wear real pants and leggings really can’t be worn as normal pants for girls past age 5 or 6 in my opinion).

Alright. We’ve had snacks, we’ve gotten new clothes, we’ve made wishes, we’ve met Gaston, and now it was time for our last fastpass of the day: Jungle Cruise. With the movie in the works, and it’s always been a family fave, it seemed like a great thing to book for that afternoon. Sometime everyone could do.

Well, I don’t have really any pictures except the same ones we take each trip of the scenes that never change. We love the jokes, we love the ride, but I guess it just wasn’t super magical this trip. But a fun, magical moment happened shortly after…

We had ice cream/treats later than anticipated and the itinerary had us down for eating some out of pocket dinner or splitting something just to hold us over and fill us up enough for our DESSERT PARTY that evening. So we decided to take a walk on over to Frontierland. I do love a good pretzel with cheese and Jimmy wanted a turkey leg or something. I think he ended up with a corndog, but we all had enough to hold us over. While Jimmy was checking out, we saw a few of the bears from the Jamboree. Gia wasn’t feeling like going to meet them or anything, then a cast member kind of grabbed her hand like “come see the bears” and she started walking with her and BOOM! IT WAS LIKE A FLASH MOB. But really, it went from an empty street with a few country bears and a cast member or two into a hoe-down right in front of us, and Gia got to take part in it! SHE WAS SO HAPPY and I had that whole “THATS MY BABY” stupid grin on my face the entire time. My mom was coming back from the bathroom or something and Jimmy was still getting food. It was like, it happened so fast, no one even knew Gia was doing this. After a song to 2, both Mom and Jimmy found me and we all watched Gia get twirled and dance and do some hokey-pokey type thing. She had fun. Those are the best, most magical moments. The unexpected ones. Like, the definitely wasn’t in my itinerary.

VQ2WCcwUyv6cQd0htceQshspvHupXpXBPp__3OZhmdlcyAp7eY_Hn7fymzcrpmlEERNoinNOgVZxLW0sYU-byoD-4FYXOdAxuJ8kjdz6ZPlcEiNoRlWEwaXrzVk7dBEvqmR5_9e8

..before..

lSO6AFRPfuROaRfexGuyJv-Ur4gg0U-CxsmNsya85Kl8WBXRd8AmRX0cbFkl20r_3qyY-_KCV1e5EvTOfkUrxbsFggV8JkmpSJ08JBhLINs6gsbUrnCo6qdLgWClpumxT_zXgVP_

THEN BAM! FLASH MOD HOE-DOWN!

mKPRIOs_u8ErU-prO0MqkLC7o6MUM-ldZkoxL_14jigGw--rBiqB_zGOUFDC1zldZrZy8oS9e-3ry0wflZTTWwMzIbZsDq9iUEh_NG-sqIutxUu_kCvPDO2ssx8M4X3n7sDP_szZ

You can hardly tell, but Gia is being spun by a CM. As noted earlier in this post.. Not her first rodeo. PUN INTENDED!

9RVYjMWlHszq-M95jl_CTJybF4xieHxffVCL9DHQ548iOmaYwvdkbfy40ndj3PpbW_7kRD1AGI7AQAxMz1F4LNVjv5ieOsVKB7KbH_FXWdcg5ob8Qjtmb0sXbA-Y2lWVEXp3kmyX

Oh, don’t act shy!

PI55Tvd2TKyuCPq6jcR1-7QViITafPq9MjjGq96PA-OT8tGyo668WUGLomrAWelB_ya2DqToPMG8Aw-qw0g-cbsvGMmVBOC1Y0dsnY8NAAZpO9yslNnp-Wp2YZNO3tBYGzuOLV-8

One of those moments that didn’t make great for pictures, but made for great memories. I’ll take it!

After that all ended, we finished up our snacks and decided to head back towards main street. We needed to empty the locker if we wanted the blanket and what not for the fireworks. And all the clothes we didn’t change into that day.

One of the things in the title of this TR is “Lights”... at the time of this trip, my son was not yet talking but had started to point. At home, he liked to point at fans because my FIL would spin the fan for him. It was kind of his thing. Babies are so weird. Well then it became a thing that he was fascinated with lights. Loved to walk in a room and see the lights, and point, and oooh and ahhhh.

So we brought him down Main Street at night before we checked in for the Dessert Party.

ne5qMUiJbLfkv8OeCTnUOtUjCh7Ju-XOfW1zTHMGJGK7GT-Ig7xydRtXtU_nNMAg7NrhGg1C6cs5qWdos0yCeHTQNFukzA6A6ho4mMGUBxrBmmRl4hu5RAXtRnhqYeW_ffEdYYWw

Not a good enough picture to do it justice.

Moving on…

I WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT THE DESSERT PARTY! I had always heard about them and just never thought it was something we could do. I figured you had to be in some special fancy shmancy club to get in. Turns out the fancy shmancy club is just making a reservation and paying about $200. But for the experience I say totally worth it!

Nex trip I’d like to do that, or something similar again. Maybe at a different park or maybe a different experience all together. Yes they cost extra, but it makes for such a treat! And it helps you differentiate between trips. “Oh yeah, that was the trip we did THIS special thing.”

We went up to the Tomorrowland Terrace (of which I don’t think I have ever seen it be active for anything, so that was a treat in itself). We checked in, got wristbands, and headed in to find a table. It was already packed. I guess we showed up late to the party. You actually are told to show up 1 hour and 15 minutes prior to the fireworks. I’m pretty sure we did, but whatever. We got the last table available, but not long after the place started to clear out while people went to get their spots for the fireworks. HELLOOOOOOO!! That’s why we did this, so we did NOT have to stake out a spot. So we enjoyed our desserts.

It’s basically 2 buffets FILLED with all different treats and desserts. Fancy stuff, simple stuff, sparkling juice, teas, coffee (which me and Mom had to keep us going), milks, ice creams, etc. Not to mention some of the most beautifully decorated goodies you’ll ever see! AND YOU GET TO EAT THEM, TOO!

OBDbOF1w6mV-phU1RvhOsiLbQzqImL8Vb5r9U8RjfqBa__QfAQ7c7QFq_mDRhy75Rana0QaeMS26-0loWZcaP5iKMFU8UP8c6lo22ePD0DhReUIs486UnurRms77AKr_HfcgnptC

xkI31D9Xym7sjiuvxwy3w_K1ttAEND20AsqqJEk93008Blds215fK8A-tPleNczHXVB-lPCdP4233IxfQICMjPHKh5YpXJP8PBfdohV2S5GrMlbnJ8eWgVkez73ENcgIy9ieVzrO

GG90u1wfwAvlIXm8nscxL5RfbX7MgeRLs_0PokG6aZDW3NB6UequQW_g-UEEZ3-66KmYe0lktHiBL63dFT7FjCJ53UDKIwtIbNyXWF9zcxZ6PHlMag5CyIOxPX-F8BpdatH-hfBz

hwEJ6Wt95-S8_FAK6XBfZPUVkQl2uzgpK4TeUiIqxIRbfYGI1Gf7FUyKpLfrLZEzEDrI7mh5vqCR3e2hApTO3VV0A38GgxDNDhj166F_Sf5yRAFSEN0-yvR0A1Nun6U7QWIZyovu

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!