Blended O'HANA: lights, water fountains, and characters OH MY!

FIRST PARK DAY!
[evening]

When we left off, we had gone back to Pandora for treats and shopping.

Something I forgot to mention earlier was that the breakfast at Tusker House was on the dining plan, but was the Rivers of Light dining package. With our meal, we got to sit in the reserved section at Rivers of Light with a set time to show up. Anything that means I don’t have to sit earlier than I’d like and be stuck with a tired baby… that works for me!

So as we left Pandora, it hit us that my Dad had only asked for ONE THING this day and that was a picture of the kids playing the drums. We ALWAYS stop for the drums.

And so we went BACK to Africa. Because we HAD to!!! And we realized earlier in the day that the seating for our Rivers of Lights showing was near the Nemo show. That meant we might be able to pop over into DinoLand one last time because Gia was dying to ride something with JP.

Has anyone counted how many times we went to and fro yet? ...Me neither.

Either way, we had to play some drums!!! JP has a drum at home he’s really into. So he enjoyed it. It’s really sweet how Gia finds more joy in how he reacts sometimes than doing her own thing. I guess at this point she’s been there- done that. He also could just sit and watch her all day and be the happiest kid alive. I hope I remember that as they get older and more annoying towards each other.

Iy5Bo7Cc14O-NoL36R5MHikn5SW6TR9gQw0g-DnCmxNBWmLfAc6RWcjMS0ZNQ-lApM_kW0w9dH2v39Go0gu7kuluiVpRMuHraxjgCAGOUToiKET2DkNETye0XCXsZuGO_Ta3ObM3

c2hSNOeQeZxKimKlbVJSzSWYNHxVly-yzwjSQ9NY9P3ozJO6ZcWjzQHlAPcRdSbqJfd0OHY0NzKefKfnuDoNlp2n73_5_5YeZ2ER1OqFJZKCRE-JFvagjSzBS872boRzp1RII9Uh
zA848AnC-Xtl_uo-B8P8hh_PQO7XMFDRuqZtEy26uihdHkeW9MJpQZtsWlpavS-H59rMiz4v1piCKV4jryUCTi5OuMWLUu4NyquLD4j3_ZNjIHCeFgaqXMPtopjawMPmKRydbwL2

I’m so glad AK is open later, now. The sun was setting and the music was playing! Only thing missing were drinks-a-flowin. I can’t resist live music. Never. It’s one of my favorite parts of Animal Kingdom, really. An impromptu dance party; SIGN ME UP! Next thing you know THIS happened…

UiEhMpz8DvrFUPY0WwUmNzaaInAWJ3AmRNj11cGnUHSzhDiJYelL4w9H1VJLXgruWzsbtrfW-bdti8LJhKenG4fut8pGwM3T_Eure2vekEtvlX-56U8tTGew4m3nw-PVVEY-0VrV

I WAS SO PROUD!!!!!! But she’s a very shy girl and in moments like this, she usually freaks out and either starts crying or just runs away. Well she ran away. But she was up there a good bit and I ended up going back up there with her because I knew she was nervous, but she also really enjoyed it.

RYkaCmtIbeyauF1KsGsRymvM3vY-BFGgjHaU9mX2LSYRaeyz9dUS53gcdMr4toWxER-5WKQqzVpZSBuqAl6lmWIP-t9AmknsCvr-swSzNjB4Ot7YX0fhxkD0LqQ6m9AROmwL2pkg

aBIpau64TNAWkMJ2nfavkQkHjNMzA0VRTclCx9l4S93ls0tZSW5iJMjf3JLhy2E2mg31ESKC_XGX78zAWIEpH92pzk3wJQ114OIzFknEC6ilAZmKwbFjvs-rC6PvlAUoQoMAZFVz

She may not be of my womb, but don’t tell me she isn’t mine. Look at those facial expressions. HOW FUNNY!

Once we walked away from that, she was just getting antsy in the pantsy to go ride something in Dinoland. But I was not done dancing and enjoying it, and it was cutting it close to the time we needed to get to our seats for Rivers of Light. This was what instigated the tyranasaurs meltdown. The pouting, the crying, the whole show. We ended up having to pull her aside and giving her the “you don’t get to demand things and pout whenever you don’t get everything you want. This is about everyone and we are making the decisions that are best for everyone” talk. I let Jimmy take the reins that one because it’s only things I say ALL THE TIME that never matter. Nothing like having a Daddy scaring a little girl into acting right. I actually walked out the bathroom and got to hear most of it as I walked back to where they were. Not going to lie, it was pretty validating LOL.

88i--rMOymLURNwTq_edfiRfwu2ZTFB5MY0YqAlzWe_7r42ivlIWI3uioOElFjIAoKN1aGE9AKl7T5OU4Dtfem1QFaJPBC8jQg1ahesjTTeV_LjBcwL8B-827j4xgeZMwnoicyf6
s5ZqOhnx2rzgEwGXnUlQkt_pHPfNfv_blsur1bz23u0VaBrjbTVhWTe2NyiIJlsCKpUt_jS7U6IDzZGSd55PjtCi8CEWyDOOYQwlFSA6HugRfA-j0yQJlaNAbGNmz14JVRq6gxCL

One thing led to another and we were bringing pouty-face into the seating area for ROL. On the way to our section, I did stop and get a few cool night time pictures. Although I’m not sure if me or Mom got the one of the tree.

6kKrwsV0Gz1Y_WbsoeGhgU6tl4TrLJIERJXv1500PJ5MCLuxx_bSFoWfrkOnF4aFwIMOjMmv87GsQmkOrJXMTWfRXdvmlrLmZa2J-iTt8BwtrtCbb2JNAQ1uYv4VRJs4NKxftr-e
OtvsU6LLNBSGCiXVTT9pquDTivflK40c2QbFZKCAFicD8nQ7W4d_NlAesdL7iabJhxgFy9rUM9oZ5CeGsCetC1RZwErBgAMrK8lULxq0j7ZJekOpnBAkS8FYf3TdarjrZtJa5zMM

Unrelated, but I got an email this weekend from the man that married us, Reverand Kevin Knox. He is doing the wedding airing on Freeform’s Disney Fairytale Weddings tonight. It’s the first wedding they’ve done in front of the Tree of Life at nighttime, and the picture he sent to look for was GORGEOUS!!!! Just throwing that out there for anyone looking for a killer wedding spot.

...continued...

We weren’t seated very long before these things came out to entertain.

4T19LdmnFeJ2aer6qLifxmxN9YQ554OTFsnm62i2ADex1nxQJ2PGjGKKzsBDWMz8PzpM6VLFiGqCzCV0xhsYUkOeA1RiqcvOWLzHS3UCv1gl9WOppD6jUbFD46FTdws7yEyYGNvm
xKDq2USaGPo8w2yakeTf1zDt60TfLtnwOgZeVbNMHxV8hhD9rqWVCmpeJntts03eN-DSAzEQ3XI_I7cSNCNyKkKmv05eq8ubsZaPQtV-k6IaITPOthNjEolxJn22Ezwj4VAJCUAn

N7PlisRnlh0RHK57v8JJxVq-Ruc272SSdPRKt4hi6JsrcGESXykKoLGAOymw5-OL5NrmgYWtLTrA84jYdhl7jYAwS7aO9VUyDQXRfOPep6QgyQ6OdgjQXORx9q5hq9QO9TLlKjJY

Then this bad boy came floating around and we’re all like OMG IT’S SHOWTIME. Spoiler alert: it was not showtime. So I went down with JP to get a cool picture. We saw a photopass person with a lanter. All about the cool photo ops (obviously). Gia ended up getting a little peanut butter and jealous, so I took both kids down. It also helped pass the time a bit.

1KPxlBe-Du06aGyeWKalaezAYxI06GmzYwszyH6um09q6EtjmmajQELFGSwadk76yMrUX3g59xrXTiLnIQy6BdibxowXS3Sixr03Ei4Qitm8aFby1fek4tQLqybljcsVoVTtCNO9
ZNwycYKzfsZLAIq9nuJz5iibPyiLCZ3wrCp6sv2jdl_XroD5Z4WPBcOfmdLSHIvagRqXHpH-XjUYgYDQkpCJ-eKE1Z21m2ph0vfCaITGBv8VDwHu2lEDxRW8nIZnsVOSLGjln88w

Soon enough it was showtime! This was my first go at ROL, so I won’t say too much. Don’t want to spoil it for anyone. I don’t know if I would plan to sit through it again rather than be doing something else, but it was definitely worth it that first time!!! Kind of like Illuminations. (Sorry to hurt any illumination lovers’ feelings). I like it, it’s great, it’s just no Fantasmic. If I can be riding rides or shopping or anything else where there are less crows, I’d rather be doing that.

That being said, I truly did enjoy this. It was beautiful and peaceful and well done! Animal Conservation, YEAH! You basically leave wanting to save all the animals and hug all the babies.

4YU9dad9nHLy4XHvSINqvfYKiia0OhV2O7ZgfMqzY2vZbV6lPK1wiuowY-sDwIs8hW_QM2Vu9ubFAf8MaMsQ1dDOGIhP3XBO22eiNcrEUfiHYTFkOLQfcR33U3n73BxB5d7Kumkc
i2pShRw8ooxkSvk0ixshFP2Qf8jrGjgRZM6hdY_grRl4CXIiHflRUQq40e7-v-2hGEgRsZZqEhAZYXAtZz1zTW2IX7KWLi56oEs4Mubc-IJM3PTtlWBuymrJRxqcgXUHOALLly38
3gfeuFE1iQjBCsxy_f-OOjd5tCCobu6m7JPaj0JPfu4Uu9vnbZ3nE1cAUPyRkonO8-N6LYFdNHl1CvrmaQGEtm4SpKwAfWzOOOt1WUvZe_p9exuhB66pQPMGPUOUKn4RQsJbWyMx

After that, we decided we needed to GET THAT BABY HOME. Mom was eager to see Pandora at night, so she went and did that while the rest of us headed to the resort. Don’t forget! We would be heading to Pop from AK! Lord only knows how long we might need to wait again to get our luggage.

SPOILER ALERT: It was already waiting for us in our room!

7obTwnlPKteFC3huU08qjIvOza2h2ETFbp_nPyrsT-hCxSwe0FkDwd2R2-wYqgq_sHHOh-JbtULSLLU5jFC2-CtkWeiyvLUc7nqn6HsVV5EFYxGKTDQOEABLcFta8noeY1AXNYBd

LlI3idiwscv0Ycw_HO-j1NI8ijh9DEfshOqeiWkrD0VZRHH7IpMqXOZYMONiT692sVshqWNCTD_k5wtS22yBydzPvEK6deDNw89GwJExumS_twPz-a3uTJDMA83tMOd8s5dHw17r

Now forgive me for being a terrible DISer. I think this may be the only Pop room pictures we took. But here’s what I thought:

SO MUCH STORAGE!!!! Not just that, but having stayed at value resorts before, it’s just fun to see something new. When you get something new, you always want to check out all the nooks and crannies and AMENITIES, right?! So we did. We played on the pull down bed, we unpacked most of our stuff into all the storage areas. I’m not even an “unpacker” on trips. Mom totally is. She moves in! The bathroom is the fantastic. So many places for things. There was also a perfect place to put the pack and play. And THE BEST PART is that you can put all of your bags under the bed!!!

My only complaint is that the bed sticks out and is really painful to run into.

Wasn’t long before Mom made it back to the room, too. And we put out the things for the next morning and all passed out. LONG DAY! Great day, but long day.

THAT IS AN ENTIRE PARK DAY DOWN IN THIS TRIP REPORT! I'm really excited to tell you about our next day...Magic Kingdom.

Sorry to hear about the grumpy kid situation. It's inevitable on vacations, though.

Oh, I can only imagine how gorgeous a wedding in front of the Tree of Life during its show would be!

Glad to hear there was a lot of storage in the new Pop rooms. That's always been an issue with the value resorts, and when you're bring kids that can be a problem. When he took my son to Disney for the first time, we actually pushed the beds together at Pop to make room for the Pack and Play. So I'm really happy to hear that's been addressed in the renovated rooms.

Anything that means I don’t have to sit earlier than I’d like and be stuck with a tired baby… that works for me!

::yes::

So as we left Pandora, it hit us that my Dad had only asked for ONE THING this day and that was a picture of the kids playing the drums. We ALWAYS stop for the drums.

And so we went BACK to Africa. Because we HAD to!!!

Well, yeah! It was his only request!!

It’s really sweet how Gia finds more joy in how he reacts sometimes than doing her own thing.

Awww...

He also could just sit and watch her all day and be the happiest kid alive.

Also, Awww....

Love the smile on his face (through the soother.) :goodvibes

Good for her!

Dancin' with baby on board.

:lmao:

This was what instigated the tyranasaurs meltdown. The pouting, the crying, the whole show.

Oh, dear. Well... Disney does that to the best of us.

Not going to lie, it was pretty validating LOL.

:laughing:

Gorgeous shot.

We weren’t seated very long before these things came out to entertain.

Did they do anything? Or just walk around and pose for photos?

You basically leave wanting to save all the animals and hug all the babies.

:laughing:

SPOILER ALERT: It was already waiting for us in our room!

Good!

My only complaint is that the bed sticks out and is really painful to run into.

Ouch! Sorry about that.

Anything that means I don’t have to sit earlier than I’d like and be stuck with a tired baby… that works for me!

Absolutely! Makes sense!

Has anyone counted how many times we went to and fro yet? ...Me neither.

Haha I feel like we do this every time. Sometimes it happens. Good you got all your big priorities in somehow!

I can’t resist live music. Never. It’s one of my favorite parts of Animal Kingdom, really. An impromptu dance party; SIGN ME UP! Next thing you know THIS happened…

I'm with you there. And I love the atmosphere at AK with all the live entertainment, especially at night! :lovestruc

aBIpau64TNAWkMJ2nfavkQkHjNMzA0VRTclCx9l4S93ls0tZSW5iJMjf3JLhy2E2mg31ESKC_XGX78zAWIEpH92pzk3wJQ114OIzFknEC6ilAZmKwbFjvs-rC6PvlAUoQoMAZFVz

She may not be of my womb, but don’t tell me she isn’t mine. Look at those facial expressions. HOW FUNNY!

This is so funny!! Family is so much more than just DNA.

This is about everyone and we are making the decisions that are best for everyone” talk. I let Jimmy take the reins that one because it’s only things I say ALL THE TIME that never matter.

Tough pill to swallow as a kid, especially when you're used to being the center of attention. I was an only child growing up (except on the weekends that my step-sisters lived with us) and I had to have this talk more than once. It's a good lesson for her to be learning! That it's important to be considerate of everyone in the group, etc.

This is beautiful! I love this area at night!

He is doing the wedding airing on Freeform’s Disney Fairytale Weddings tonight. It’s the first wedding they’ve done in front of the Tree of Life at nighttime, and the picture he sent to look for was GORGEOUS!!!! Just throwing that out there for anyone looking for a killer wedding spot.

Oooh, I should try to find somewhere to watch this sometime! RevKev did our ceremony, too, and I'd love to see footage from this location! Gorgeous!

Gia ended up getting a little peanut butter and jealous

:rotfl: That's a great descriptor!

Kind of like Illuminations. (Sorry to hurt any illumination lovers’ feelings).

Ouch! My Illuminations-loving heart hurts! :laughing:

I like it, it’s great, it’s just no Fantasmic.

Okay, yeah. I can agree with you there. Fantasmic all the way. Illuminations is special for us because of how we worked it into our wedding themes and our honeymoon, but Fantasmic is still my favourite night show.

Glad to hear there was a lot of storage in the new Pop rooms. That's always been an issue with the value resorts, and when you're bring kids that can be a problem. When he took my son to Disney for the first time, we actually pushed the beds together at Pop to make room for the Pack and Play. So I'm really happy to hear that's been addressed in the renovated rooms

Now, I'm not saying we were frolicking around the room. but it did fit in the corner, like where a connecting room door would be. The under bed storage and the bathroom REALLY made it the best situation for us.

Oh, dear. Well... Disney does that to the best of us.

For being the happiest place on earth, it certainly can have some of the least magical moments as well.

Gorgeous shot.

Thank you!!!

Did they do anything? Or just walk around and pose for photos?

Pretty much just walked around. Gave everyone something to see while the show was waiting to start. They were actually in the show, and the only visible people in it as well. You know, since it's all about the rivers and the lights.

Haha I feel like we do this every time. Sometimes it happens. Good you got all your big priorities in somehow!

I tracked my steps the first few days... until (and i'm not mad about it) Mom melted my fitbit. She was straightening her hair, like day 3 or 4 and i told her to come see how cute JP looked sleeping like his daddy next to him, and she dropped the straightener... and left it there... on my fitbit. But prior to that, I was clocking enarly 17,000 steps daily.

I'm with you there. And I love the atmosphere at AK with all the live entertainment, especially at night! :lovestruc

I had read about a night time party they have, which was the main reason I wanted to cancel our Boma dinner and stay in the park. But we never made it over there. Oh well, next time!

Tough pill to swallow as a kid, especially when you're used to being the center of attention. I was an only child growing up (except on the weekends that my step-sisters lived with us) and I had to have this talk more than once. It's a good lesson for her to be learning! That it's important to be considerate of everyone in the group, etc.

Jimmy and I try to think that we are helping her learn to play well with others, because in my book that's like LIFE LESSON NUMBER ONE! And when she's upset we have to push through and remind ourselves that she's not the first kid in the world to have siblings.

RevKev did our ceremony, too, and I'd love to see footage from this location! Gorgeous!

RevKev is DA MAN!

That's a great descriptor!

Can't take credit for it. It was in a movie. But we say it A LOT!

Glad to hear you liked the Pop rooms. We are thinking about giving it a try.

You should. My husband has decided Pop and Art of Animation are way cooler than the moderates we've stayed at. And coming from my diva husband, that's a major compliment! Plus, we have small kids, and you can't beat the value resorts in terms of child-like.

We stayed POP this past Feb and loved it.

We really did too. Even walked over to Art of Animation. Loved that, too!

Okay, so, LIFE UPDATE!

I feel like I'm fallen off the planet, but still trying to keep up with things. Last week we had our final walkthrough with the realtor on Tuesday before pictures/video, and listing our house on Wednesday (July 4th). We actually left for the beach that morning, too. We had 3 showings on Saturday while we were driving back from the beach. Then at dinner, hadn't even been home to see the for sale sign yet, we got a call. We got a full price offer, accepted, and boom we were under contract!!!

The next day, my husband was actually off of work and we had G, so we went ahead and looked at a few of our favorite houses online with our realtor. Put in an offer Monday, counter offer on Tuesday and BOOM we are under contract there, too. All in less than a week!!!!

Also planning my cousin's bridal shower at the end of this month. I'm the MOH. Also planning our 10 year high school reunion for this fall, oh and I work full time. So, yeah, it's been busy!

Our beach trip was the annual "Cousinpalooza!" Where cousins on my Dad's side meet up at the beach. We all had different places to stay but wound up staying here, there, and everywhere. We had a huge 4th of July Party at Aunt Jane's super amazing condo on the beach. The firework show to watch from the balcony was INCREDIBLE! My in-laws came and met us, too. And mom's sister that lives in Mobile. So it was a big mashup of different kinds of family, and we all spent time together and LOVED it. Gia had so much fun that she came back to baton rouge with us and other family instead of staying longer at the beach with my in laws! warmed my heart. And my boy... my water baby. Kid is crazy! But we had a really great time!

Here's a few pictures to look at from our beach trip while I work on my next update...

upload_2018-7-11_11-26-33.png
upload_2018-7-11_11-30-14.png
upload_2018-7-11_11-31-3.png
upload_2018-7-11_11-32-21.png
upload_2018-7-11_11-32-44.png
upload_2018-7-11_11-33-51.png
upload_2018-7-11_11-34-11.png
upload_2018-7-11_11-34-57.png
upload_2018-7-11_11-35-45.png
upload_2018-7-11_11-36-2.png

You have the BEST hair! Seriously.

We've never seen Rivers of Light, but I'm thinking it might be fun to watch on our trip next month. I love all of the night time Animal Kingdom shots! It's SO pretty!

Looks like y'all had a fabulous time at the beach!

precious little family of bugs!

Eeeeek he's so cute!

But those times she was like, “I want a picture by myself.” I’m just, like, Go ‘head girl! Work that confidence!

Love this! Way to go Gia!

OH he is OUT

We found the create your own Avatar thing. She wanted to do that. We read the instructions and the $100 pricetag before she was like, “SERIOUSLY?!” So we decided to dress up like a Navi instead.

Not as much fun when it's your own money :rotfl:

Look at her go!

Gia ended up getting a little peanut butter and jealous,

:rotfl2: I have never heard that phrase and I love it so much

Beautiful pictures of your family!! You've been busy :eek: But with good things, so that's wonderful!

:thanks: Yes, very busy! Trying to get through my screw you list... i mean my response to the repair request... But hoping for more good things coming soon!

You have the BEST hair! Seriously.

You flatter me! Gotta thank my momma for that.

We've never seen Rivers of Light, but I'm thinking it might be fun to watch on our trip next month. I love all of the night time Animal Kingdom shots! It's SO pretty!

I really enjoyed it! The lights, the way they did it, it was all great. Nighttime in AK is a personal favorite.

All of your photos are the best, but this one...

RIGHT?!?! I couldn't NOT post it.

JP is just so adorable!!!

Happy belated birthday!

:thanks:
OH he is OUT

Like a light.

Not as much fun when it's your own money :rotfl:

Best teaching moment ever! And i didn't even have to do anything.

:rotfl2: I have never heard that phrase and I love it so much

Can't take credit. Thank you, James Franco in The Interview.

SECOND PARK DAY… finally.
MICKEY DAY!

Now before I start, my mom insists I tell the story of the bus ride to Pop after Animal Kingdom. First of all, have you ever heard a Cajun accent? We got on a nearly empty bus to head back to Pop. Should be a short, nice ride. No one but JP fell asleep on this one. Probably because we were holding our laughs so hard…

There was a couple there with their, let’s say, 4 year old. They had a VERY THICK cajun accent. And they were arguing about something while the little boy was crying. Then Gia asked me what smelled so bad. That’s when we realized the boy had pooped himself and we felt so bad for him. He was so embarrassed and tired and upset. Poor baby! But then we started listening to the parents. This is a funny conversation in any language, but with a thick, cajun accent it was unbearably funny. There was a lot of, “When we get back to the hotel, I’m not even bringing you to the room, I’m going to drop you off to wipe it up in the grass. Yep, he’s just going in the bushes. No sha, don’t make him do that. Well, maybe your momma’s right.”

Now they did console him and everything, too. Poor baby. But we were biting our tongues, trying not to laugh, but that only made it harder to keep from taking in the smell. Which only made up laugh more. And I don’t know about you, but in my family, potty humor is ALWAYS funny.

Now, back to where we are supposed to be….

We woke up at Pop Century and we didn’t have anywhere to bring luggage for the first day in what felt like weeks. YAY! Once again, Mom and I were up and at it first, trying to keep as quiet as possible as not to wake little monsters. Once I was done showering, I woke up Jimmy to get himself ready so he could be helpful with the kids. That’s kind of how we work each morning at home, too. Not saying it always goes according to plan, but that’s generally how it goes.

We did wake up with a little bed-head.

M8ruSdro7NykSZCIhnZBjxdv4SsjpaDczZFJgJdgJGfZ5pS-76hFwC2x16Z3QmT6t5Plu_ELKzjxCGg6pubHN5lfcvoGbGqafVhavbLL6nVbz4EMfS24YNXftXadupf17zY8zIIc

Notice: Gia’s refusing to get moving in the background LOL.

Today’s theme was MICKEY DAY! This is Mom, ready before everyone else, looking stinking cute!
F_7CGUd7o2vAzj6luqLsFX8diHkJFHFAMVu8wq-O_xH88VP2QIWx-QlXM7YywN95RFxKewznVTfCBs0_Pqi7fYNZERDl3qW3GgJmoiVFXvq2kWxaBiK6mVfrYPzvdaf5UyJ0HT0P

Today’s plan was to get on a bus to Magic Kingdom, bypass MK (I know, hard stuff!), Monorail it over to the Poly for breakfast at O’hana’s. Then we would get back to MK and our first fastpass was between 10:10-11:10 am at Buzz!

Can i tell you how much I love the monitor’s with bus times at the resorts?! We didn’t hardly have to wait for a bus. Got in line, and next thing we knew we were folding up the stroller and hopping on a bus.

VfmOw7thYwOW8QewrnZuoT10BcSar_NabrdanZUEqH50wfwDkBhrTPHy64i2DiIkJnQIQqlbHgfnuFozIk5hoI0bMqjWzSZcAT5wkWcndL3Fqb0LeGngTPvzjFTretjs9bC-O7ub

Sleepy boys.

ZHa6OwPAcdLBi1E-l52kKvkUWkDHC7bjmnLU6pvz0GDesSitiOwg-_cSDtmaT5mkUWhgfPQQ0GNZdA3dfLvPxJY8UkuO50bqPPcD-pRe-MI6YtjPH1mKOUou5lgbkgoorO8eVLoE

Something we considered using was the Minnie Van (Lyft). Mainly because it was new and super dang cute! We saw so many of them this week. We opted to just stick to the busses and the normal stuff just because we didn’t really have enough time to figure out something new. Maybe next time! If anyone has used it, please share your experience!!!

5pFxKjHj0P7hq50QuByo-37j7h-HQ9sUtaCDFrOUiBwGe8os69I-jUlLsX5xX-GfpVclRKBsvXy252y-kgbS8VFnMGTajnIGZA3H1eERByjxKcqHRsmMAvwjse2AwoejAAHV_DTd

Made it to the Monorails!

9FOmZ0uBO8HgJ8cTejJz59drGeBAdGX_Pu1DXQJB8UXtj0ZgJyfH79p1n9cN-hfvUjGJ1duX_Pig3d6IBD15oA6cvNB1YHjQngA80wqyiFlpP5oEcKeigSJ283RJDaHozaEkYpts

FN96UDZeqmfnmbJ7OBkx_vIdi1plSjwCX4w0SXJ1p8KFzONoS7fDgfVNTCR409fJ_AogsfT_ybSV41djd_sqJmqHjN3VSQlwl_y_wrlWf9dJHQl_4ybwKUSx2yhwkKm29NnhaYKs
Clearly everyone is so excited. Lol! It was early. And early is always earlier in Disney, and feels even earlier when you consider your prior day.

Me and Mom were ready and excited. And we weren’t even caffeinated... yet!

lD7Leqy7cWo7V58J8FoOY1P6TYUEOQjBtSGPnxEtGEak7OOiNC_lDvL3NnvOt5rsFdofOqmo4z9QPMWUxMhWBLwJwNIzpPWPHH-vbmPk3trcNxerEo0NuR0rGrYdaq987p7XtyIX

I totally took pictures of the monorail stop at the Poly. It’s a special place for us! A little throwback to when we GOT MARRIED AT THE POLY in 2015 and did a “bubble send off/ soul train” at the monorail stop…

r-xmoUjkrUrJDGx0MwCEhZkZpeKwa90RH7jBK3q4KrnGnSilgxXAA4XKmKJq_zJxD0Dk7eIkdPGbn_KC434kkJ5jO2TEGTIy34sHqkdy4Mcf1pIZAhIc5nLSGNVtd4o1QhpY7eYd

ZNj07z82jdhL9viQ3yzxktLHr8o5y_Z_D0JP36zW14HQlcAMRlbtIvUeS-vTfXvxi6ysZGfm6l2s_HKMpHbhbp8kGR1U1hnmrFz2xEnCoDIkj_ICGrfa5EuckEZ-yEKMOdLCzVNG

This was probably the most excited I’ve ever been on a monorail. But going back with our family this trip, on that morning… totally listed in my top 5 monorail rides LOL.

Continued...

Looking at the picture times it looks like we mayyyyyyy have been a tincy-wincy bit late to breakfast. But can you really even trust that? Oh, well. We were BASICALLY on time, and that’s a pretty big deal in my book. We parked the stroller where one parks strollers and we checked in. Then we got in line to take a picture with Pluto… which was wrong. We found out that’s an AFTER breakfast thing. Whoops. So instead, we found a spot to wait and look out the windows. Gia let me braid her hair. I was so worried she would get hot again like the day before. Plus, she really looks adorable with braids!

SAkdLUE61Qbz1gYnCz-Xhx4Za6AwwTXlldpSJGRnHI5RG5h3qcBqdOMXkylNtfrn6rHjvS_sQlF6oAl98hhUZS5u6NNbzexbD-WGhpvxuQD-vHuhsFAEGb6j97CGq0egW3ucrQQB

As soon as we were being seated, we got a big wiff of JP. THERE IS IT! MORNING POOP! Lucky Jimmy wasn’t holding him when it happened. We opted to get Gia ready to see the characters and Mom took JP to the bathroom for a quick change. Real quick. Like, so quick we didn’t even have time to realize poop was on his clothes until later kind of real quick. BUT HE MADE IT BACK IN TIME FOR MICKEY!

By the way… yes, it was Mickey day, but JP had about 4 different mickey day backup outfits. THIS IS WHY.

Mom made it back with JP JUST IN TIME for his favorite character. He was super chill about it this time. You know, because he’s so cool, he already met Mickey yesterday. Duh.

QywTJNmzZJfwuyX5S0nmypuRABX61tJveHdefCGz66V4iGXNk9v1D4HzHI3Pko1A3ceK5AG1Pjx3iqHPqskefdHViNdt_QzjiZ8Z_iO6w2DVqk7ys6-KoDLfq3P2BA4BILmHk_lj

NGZAUKrZ-HnBkcKOBnxkcPSAgX4qfN8SutRJ__QHTrADb_k-wH0EHhkTRp9XvwtgxSEYNzriNDu-UY_l6bgt0OtJQnfXWxAxemlIEc3XF-CslkhNhehHIrvP3dedvNXVrLrykJpD

This time around, JP was still interested, but really was more interested in the food. WHICH WAS DELICIOUS. Pineapples were a big hit with him this entire trip. Never has he eaten as many pineapples as he did in Disney.

HZXkl6x-fKzc08TRIRV2xhvelATEbpjIXlzpI_XkAaAz4mnAwVcrGKKc4Rpmd2AObeS2gzTRJD9fJ2iAO0BByh0ynaW1R2Saf7emI2CZ4vBsMmOBzJjbsAB9mayFXJV5jFrGyDhp

FNhCSHBKUEENbxrX-Yl9nUC5xg_93nnUzBd3yyTO5hQLaehME4usBizw2HesEP5oP6dyRJ2dAflvSsNpm1JpeoAbR0LzAeo25V-_NTUt3XHWWX9Rvuj_zfM_zHdEXSNj5TfVoRBu

Told you.. Food. At least Gia was excited. She’s into this thing with the Stitch voice right now and we’ve been preaching the Ohana thing since we are a blended family. ANDDDDDD this is where we got married. So coming here, in general, was just RIGHT. And hard to make happen LOL. Ohana reservations may be the hardest, and best to make.

pBjSigLSlPwlXineD-jOvi3zjWJXUA8krfbUY6Tsup1HnfU7bS7QuJdj6cxNLXDl5IqOT1kWMnyRRuKNGld3eTExAhlHnhca7jbZgxiLAdAZadspghsz5fQP8gVa1qgbtFDDY87n

Again with the juice… bring on the juice!

-FJR6SmXqmYCdHyhAQpAS9edellJU3Ir1I8f-9IptE594xSXhHncdFGWpuq6WznyxJhOZNnISk3paLZnRPOZX4V75KM0B5p1KYCpq_YVpy1P0JQvFWo8eH60dV4cZ6bv0nmdaW8W

JP was a little more interested when Stitch came around. I guess that’s a very different looking thing! Gia, of course, was excited!

XUijoCAZsMFqDTioIviEBT7Mr7AaTfB042EaA-loeaaTIGM96geNv-nfrzeG_GLMT6yM-RAkEh8nHKvv__Pi5rpu28oLNz7t7rHeJqn3d8lF8DfT0xWvBWMl5mUPrK8M7o9MUD_R

This is JP starting to show his muscles to Stitch. And he’s like a can of pringles. Once he pops, he just don’t stop.

AIkxXxog2B_yjDGoJhvaUvFIxuukWoKO-9D1BW0OrvtrWVZlMPkvJSs1Sh2Ff5mkRwDojKiFPwuXMRLBshbQdxz6kHv0c4k5N9tzJ7RWRForAhFPLKt4KVdOwZ0ZybhcNdA8KWoW
cktXxfLkEnt6TPDFs1P8rY1Oy_EEFGk2SG3JzHBFpecmru2ZHWyoVo0ka2l2F0I5FKgirEkBYsfL1aUe-zvd0sFCq4QLElzJUKG12wFPAqX-T1MlAXZXTVcnsumDNjylRskYs7OC

Not kidding. Doesn’t stop.

Continued...

A5g_b-o_iyIvAmqfUcoCyT3aAObokfkDepi9knwKNYx5oWyo-23JkVZO8f_j7bBAImFxn-0abk9wdwhZa2fdXoNeVfNbyvwm5hnequX775RYMVFNGoxnmPnsdKF70GQjJHandqBx

“Stitch, come back man! I’ve got more tricks to show you!”

My little ham. At least we got a good picture of us all at the table. That’s rare!

4hfKViWt1odF2dzwc404OvFuLlsJJ9ImbRoj3zxf3EB5MjiYNBiW2fJXfC5vMH0XqeA2Ju3sItEXjEN1Tp5A2diz1qIYptHaQGLJCvLv1u6xPbSpGrdorA01W6LLPFmhdzkTOITB

And this, folks, is why we do breakfast. Dinners are MUCH different. Breakfast is HAPPY! (more on this, later, when we do have a dinner).

We also got our picture with Pluto as we were leaving breakfast! You know, the one that you’re not supposed to take BEFORE.

8bVjWFo2fDpwOnmcBN-0Bha73yKjo84731gpKNzSwjViRI4tT3qfx6QDGJEW7Z-wnyORdXt9nuiZVo_pUD1bWtmU7maUdB6VzTcWoYk3b94wSezoodEIWcCwhR8qn_iMyNV0CBY4

JP loves his “ra-ra”. Ra-Ra is all animals, especially dogs. And it all started with the sound our dog makes. So yeah, ra-ra!

-CHWDfgBNY3WGD5HpEym88J9ynTEuqMrTNbSuiSXh6FBmIuSXH0TrE21AYISW0_Q7uFcnx8MwCVWzrWBtqqf8D09fDWjnx_rOt3HJlJUL2Zbo2U88iytl0YNgfsxwCVGB7bAO0AL

AFTER BREAKFAST, a walk down memory lane:

After breakfast we had some time before our fastpasses and we REALLY wanted to head back to Luau Beach, where we got married. With both kids.

To get to the beach we had to walk past the bathrooms downstairs, first. We were reminded of how Gia had to potty before walking down the aisle… and how I held her dress. So, no, I didn’t have a bridesmaid hold my dress while I peed on my wedding day after having too much to drink. But I did hold Gia’s dress while she could go that day. And everyone in the bathroom got a kick out of it.

Then we walked to the spot where we took a lot of our portraits. A very grassy area, with views of the castle behind you. We walked past the area where the “peanut gallery” stood to watch us exchange vows.

Then we got to the spot we said I Do. Between the palms on Luau Beach.

And then we had a photoshoot. Compliments of Gia.

CMe3M8u6dxOBu42MJc7rJoNe9EyMm5qdXonF0t-v1nK275ldP-9e75zDyc95-0cCQVhb0h9g7kGEu7YgV0dWpgymcoLQ81hg-MZ0xlgyHK-HHChuX8PzcU3Dp0KS0fBD8dzeBWBe

u43k-nFunSN9r0c8mMJXzno42qgAj_ko2k4tz_z04RWwwFXZiv6VQ5uH2m8oxbJzsrCjD-l_IjjeerE_T4UA2svzFW142fGjm52rsLwf56RiTHLmB1JqdiVnS1J2zNLdb30ftIXx

GKQYJPrgjdVCXn18porCPF0wIYAcWvAuNdLJPg5kvEL2Mi5hc1AFjZ1MA6n03GmKgvBVjY7oPGhUpzhTN3Qw3vXvHZvcuBbFaOJmOlTQHyvNAVlsV778i5Rd4KnlDMLVv4bqGtZ8

Then we got the idea that this would be funny…. Because of how Gia was during our wedding. She could care less that we were getting married, just that sand got in her shoes when we involved her in the ceremony. And as fate would have it, JP didn’t care much about our sandy photoshoot, either.
yd54PBhh0dMylPwKqRndFa99oZLZlG4VcFoKVNsu0uwW4hmwMsu3pRHlBOdIocZorystRWNFKA75yCFt-8E6Pqsd4E3uYu1WuNt2Kkm8li4PLRCIkN4rBBOiBST8Pq_pZCAilEip

F-cb3ADTWeq9BEG70cXUofpXC_F4RkxmKemY-iiRyECND4aJiZMa0Fq40ekcXl1JeWHYlxgkYABGoX58wJiB_4U0Hu5aTs9U2an9lsSmUIf59qu2-X9-iGHYR2xAS226aHSXuNmL

#TBT

Ahhh. Good times.

So next update we will look at the PARK TIME of MICKEY DAY! Some of my favorites memories and pictures are from this day!

Love our wedding pictures! Share them all:)

Looked like the start of a great Disney day. Can't wait to read more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!